Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran 2020 (Migrant Workers) are being invited by Uttarakhand Government on the official web portal smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in. Candidates can now easily register
Whichever state’s laborers are working in any other state and now those who want to come back to their state by any means (air/train/road), then they can fill the registration form under this Postal of Government
People have to apply online and get the migrants registered as soon as possible to enter their names in the list of stranded migrants of Uttarakhand.
Table of Contents
Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Highlights
|Service Name||Migrant Workers Registration|
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Online
The Uttarakhand government is inviting online registration form for migrants on the smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in portal. People can now register migrants and others to travel to Uttarakhand.
This Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran will facilitate all stranded migrant workers, students, tourists, and other citizens who are stranded in other parts of the country due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
Migrants can also be registered by calling specified mobile numbers, entering their details or contacting the SDRF / Police Line Coward Control Room.
Following the new guidelines issued by the MHA, travel is now possible. Those who want to return to their homes in Uttarakhand will have to register by filling the form.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Process
Those who are stranded in any other state of the country and want to come back to their state, then the complete step by step process of how to do the migrant travel registration, how to fill the registration form is given below, which you can follow:
- To register for the trip, first of all, visit you at http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/
- After reaching the website, you will see a button of “Overseas Travel Registration (COVID-19)” on the homepage of the website, click on it.
- As soon as you click on the button mentioned above, then the registration form in front of you
- Here candidates can enter personal information, current location (outside Uttarakhand), current location (outside Uttarakhand), contact person.
The information provided by the applicant must be accurate and each person must pass a mandatory 14-day mandatory. If the information entered by the applicant is found to be incorrect, action can be taken in the Pandemic or Disaster Management Act.
Important things for Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran
The smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in portal has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for migrant laborers due to the coronavirus epidemic. The laborers who register on this portal should perform the following tasks:
- Stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with the ongoing spread of the virus.
- Stay at home if you start feeling unwell even with mild symptoms until you recover.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter between you and anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Place a tissue paper or handkerchief over your mouth while coughing or sneezing, and then properly dispose of the tissue paper to prevent infection.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coming from a public place.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwanted hands.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Program
Uttarakhand state government with the help of other state governments will decide the bus route to bring back the trapped laborers to other states. The location of the stranded migrants will be examined and then those routes will be followed while returning the applicants from Uttarakhand.
Nodal officers of Uttarakhand State Support Centers are working with the nodal officers of other state governments to decide the arrangement, timing, location, and number of buses.
It is important to note that every migrant applicant (expatriates) must undergo a health check-up in the state from which they are departing. If the migrant suffers from fever and other COVID-19 symptoms, such migrant people will not be allowed to enter the state.
Upon entering the assigned position, each applicant must undergo a health test once again. All people with no symptoms of coronavirus will have to stay home for 14 days in quarantine