mygov Know your GeM Quiz With Free Certificate | Free Quiz With Verified Certificate | Know your GeM Free Quiz And Certificate | New Quiz For Students | Quiz And Contest With Prize | Know your GeM Quiz Answers
The quiz is being organized by Government e-Marketplace (GeM), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
Know your GeM Quiz 2022
Based on the recommendations of the Group of Secretaries, the Hon’ble Prime Minister decided to set up a dedicated electronic marketplace for various goods and services procured by Government Organisations/Departments/Public Sector Companies. This meant turning DGS&D into a digital e-commerce portal for buying and selling of goods and services. Created in a record time of five months, Government e-Marketplace (GeM) facilitates online procurement of general-purpose goods and services required by various Government Departments/Organizations/USPs. GeM aims to improve transparency, efficiency, and speed in public procurement.
|Contest Name||Know your GeM Quiz|
|Quiz Start Date||16/02/2022 09:00|
|Quiz End Date||18/03/2022 18:00|
|Quiz Duration||1200 Seconds (20 Minute)|
|Rewards||e-Certificate & Cash reward of Rs. 6,000 each to the top five winners|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
How to participate in this quiz
- To participate in the contest you have to click on the link given below: Click Here
- After clicking on the link, you will see the login to Participate button on which you have to pay tax.
- Let me tell you that in order to participate in this competition, your account must be on the website www.Mygov.In if you do not register on mygov.In, first of all, Sing Up on the website.
- After login, you can participate in this QUIZ of mygov.In
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 1200 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is being organised by Government e Marketplace (GeM), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be valid.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.