mygov Know Your State Quiz With Free Certificate | Free Quiz With Verified Certificate | Know Your State Free Quiz And Certificate | New Quiz For Students | Quiz And Contest With Prize |
“Know Your State Quiz by MyGov Manipur” is an initiative of MyGov Manipur and Department of Information Technology to celebrate the small yet majestic state.
Take part in the quiz to test your knowledge about our state Manipur.
Know Your State Quiz by MyGov Manipur
Manipur, a state of India, is located in the northeastern part of the country. It is bordered by the Indian states of Nagaland to the north, Assam to the west, and Mizoram to the southwest and by Myanmar (Burma) to the south and east. Like other northeastern states, it is largely isolated from the rest of India. The name Manipur means “land of gems.” Its economy centres on agriculture and forestry, and trade and cottage industries also are important.
The state capital is Imphal, located in the centre of the state. Manipur literally means, ”the jeweled land”. The exquisite state is known for its traditions, dance forms, music and sumptuous cuisine. Most of the state is covered in forests, which houses some of the rarest species of plants and animals.
|Contest Name||Know Your State|
|Quiz Start Date||01/03/2021 14:00|
|Quiz End Date||31/03/2021 23:59|
|Quiz Duration||60 Seconds (1 Minute)|
|Rewards||e-Certificate & Cash reward of Rs. 2000 each to the top five winners|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
How to participate in this quiz
- To participate in the contest you have to click on the link given below: Click Here
- After clicking on the link, you will see the login to Participate button on which you have to pay tax.
- Let me tell you that in order to participate in this competition, your account must be on the website www.Mygov.In if you do not register on mygov.In, first of all, Sing Up on the website.
- After login, you can participate in this QUIZ of mygov.In
- This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 60 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by MyGov Manipur and the Department of Information Technology
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be valid.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.