Kushal Yuva Program Online Registration Bihar | कौशल युवा योजना आवेदन ऑनलाइन 2022 | Kushal Yuva Program Course List | MNSSBY Scheme Application Form
Kaushal Yuva Program (KYP) is part of one of the “7nishchay”, named “Aarthik Hal, Yuvaon ko Bal”. This program is for 15-28 years (age limit for SC / ST, OBC, and handicapped people SC / ST – 33 years, OBC – 31 years, PwD – 33 years) on all candidates is aimed. Those who have passed at least 10th grade despite receiving higher education or currently pursuing higher education. Through this program, BSDM intends to increase the employability of these youth of Bihar.
Kushal Yuva Program 2022 (KYP)
The Bihar Skill Development Mission – Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) was started by the state government in October 2016 to provide skill training to the youth. The KYP Program will empower the youth and provide them job opportunities to earn their livelihood. Under this Kaushal Yuva Mission, till now lakhs of youths have registered online and got jobs in it. Hence this KYP scheme has become very popular among the youth.
Under this program, youth will get skills as well as professional training to meet the growing market demand for skilled manpower. For this reason, the Government of Bihar is continuously opening up a wide network of training centers for various courses. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
Under this Kushal Yuva Program scheme, youths who have passed matriculation from 15 to 25 years will be given training in Hindi and English language and communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
Kushal Yuva Program Online Apply 2022
If you want to take advantage of this scheme then follow all the steps mentioned below
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- After this you have to click on the button of “New Applicant Registration” on the portal .
- After clicking on the button of “New Applicant Registration”, the registration form will open in front of you, where you have to fill all the information asked.
- After completing your registration, you have to login on the portal. After login, the registration form for the Chief Minister Kaushal Yuva Program will open.
- Now you have to fill the information in which district you have to apply under it and complete the online registration under your Kushal Yuva Abhiyan.
All applicants applying online under the scheme are required to get their original documents checked at the District Registration and Counseling Center to avail the scheme. After scrutiny of documents and acceptance of officers / officials, the applicant will be able to avail the scheme.
NOTE – Applicants of the Chief Minister’s Self-Help Allowance Scheme and Kushal Yuva Program are compulsorily accessing the DRCC along with the necessary documents and verifying the documents on any working day between 10 am and 5 pm within 50 days of applying online.
KYP Application Status
Those who have applied for this scheme and want to know what is the status of their application, then they can follow the following process:
- To check the Kushal Yuva Program 2022 Application Status, first of all visit the link given below https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addapplicationStatus
- To check the status, select one from the Registration Id or Aadhaar Card Number.
- Now fill in the box given your date of birth
- Now fill in the captcha code shown in the image
- After filling all the information, now you have to click on the Submit button
- After this, your form status will open in front of you
Details Of Kushal Yuva Program
|Name of scheme||Kaushal Yuva Yojana|
|In hindi||कौशल युवा योजना|
|Launch Date||October 2016|
|Launched by||Bihar Government|
|The department||Education Department, Planning and Development and Labor Resources Department|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||1800 3456 444|
KYP Course List 2022
The current curriculum is as follows, which may undergo upgrades in the near future. The course includes communication and language skills:
- Speaking, listening, understanding, reading, and writing in English and Hindi
- Vocabulary, sentence formation, grammar, pronunciation, communication quality (fluency, emphasis, speed, clarity, etc.), voice (intonation, pitch, modulation, etc.)
- Non-Verbal Communication
KYP course modules:
- Home, Surroundings, and Routine
- Friends, Family, and Relatives
- Health and hygiene
- Telling Time and Giving directions
- Making Enquiries
- Communicating at common public places
- Helping and offering services
- Getting Ready for Work
- Telephonic Conversation
- Sharing thoughts with Others
- Using references like Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Communication in the cyber world
- Interview Techniques
- Meetings at the workplace
- Workplace ethics
- Customer Service
Kaushal Yuva Yojana Eligibility
State youth who are unemployed or any youth who want to apply in this skilled youth scheme, will have to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria:
- The applicant’s age should be between 15 and 25 years as on the date of application.
- The applicant should be only matriculation ie 10th pass and not receiving any higher education, or maximum intermediate ie 12th pass and not receiving any higher education from a government recognized educational institution located in Bihar. Ho.
- The applicant is a permanent resident of Bihar and has no employment or self-employment.
- The applicant is not receiving any kind of allowance/scholarship / skill development facility / credit card / any kind of government assistance from any government source.
Kushal Yuva Program Required Documents
Youngsters who want to become participants of this program should have some important documents, after which they can all apply for this scheme and take skill training:
- Residence proof
- Aadhar Card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Education proof
KYP Program Salient Features
- The curriculum of the Kaushal Yuva program will include three components: life skills, communication skills (English and Hindi) and basic computer literacy. The course duration covering all three components will be 240 hours (Life skills for 40 hours, Communication skills for 80 hours and Basic Computer Literacy component will be included in around 120 hours).
- E-learning mode will be used for training delivery.
- Certification will be obtained after assessment (trainee) evaluation (post-self-learning and mock test) to obtain quality instructors and maintain uniformity at centers.
- It is better to select an instructor who has passed the KYP course himself and possesses a minimum 12th pass educational qualification unless he has a higher degree/diploma in computer science.
- A sequential mode of learning is provided to restrict any skipping of the session.
- Central monitoring of the progress of each candidate’s move through the web portal.
- Inbuilt / Integrated Online Assessment and Certification Process.