Odisha govt. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana registration / application form 2020 Now anyone can fill online official website at ssepd.gov.in and can apply Madhu Babu Pension online to get transgenders, widow, old age disabled pension from Madhu Babu Pension See complete information check amount, payment mode etc.
In Odisha, the new old age pension has been revised, which earlier used to get Rs 300 for people between the age of 60 and 79 but now the state gets Rs 500. Similarly, people over the age of 79 are now receiving a revised pension amount of Rs 700 under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in Odisha, which used to get Rs 500.
Apart from this, the state government had also announced to increase the allowance amount under the Disabled Pension Scheme and Widow Pension Scheme to Rs 200 in the new update of the scheme, which people get now. With this new Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, about 48 lakh pension beneficiaries are getting benefit of increase in allowances which are being distributed under sponsored social security scheme.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020-21
Government of Odisha is inviting application form for Madhu Babu Pension Scheme (MBPY) 2020 on ssepd.gov.in official website. The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana was launched by the state government in January 2008, where the Odisha government merged the two old schemes. These 2 schemes were revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 Et Disability Pension Rules, 1985 and new Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Rules, 2008 was introduced.
In the new rule, the state government has also included the transgender community in the scheme under the MBPY Scheme, which aims to provide financial assistance to destitute elderly, separated persons and widows in the state. People can now apply online on the official website ssepd.gov.in or apply by downloading the application form in PDF.
Those in the old age / widow / disabled / transgenders category whose name is not in the list of beneficiaries of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, can register Madhu Babu Pension Scheme online.
After registering themselves, such persons will be eligible for pension benefits. Around 5,000 transgenders will now receive Rs 500, Rs 700 and Rs 900 per month as pension under various categories depending on their age.
Madhu babu pension yojana Application Form Online
For those who are not in the beneficiary list of the pension scheme, the entire process of applying online by filling the Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Application 2020 is given here below, which the aspiring candidates can follow:
- To apply online in this state government pension scheme, first go to the official website http://ssepd.gov.in/
- After reaching the website, click on the PENSION SCHEMES link under the section “Beneficiary Services” on the home page.
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, you will reach the Application For Beneficiary page as shown in the image below:
- Now to apply for Madhubabu Pension Scheme, you have to select Madhu babu pension yojana under Choose Scheme section and then click on “Proceed” button
- As soon as you do it on the Proceed button, the application form of the scheme will open in front of you.
- To complete the online form of this MBPY scheme, now you have to upload the required certificate and put a check mark on all declarations. Finally, applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the MBPY online application process.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status
People of the state who have applied for this scheme can also check the status of their application form through the official website, to check the status of their form, follow the procedure given below:
- To check MBPY Application Status, first of all visit the link given below. http://ssepd.gov.in/swp/applyBeneficiaryApplication.htm?lang=en
- Now select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under the Track Application Status option and click on the “Track” button.
- After this enter your application number in the next page and then click on the “Search” button and the status of your form will appear in front of you.
|Scheme Name||Madhu Babu Pension Scheme|
|Scheme Type||Pension Scheme|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
MBPY Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The parental / family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.40,000 / – per annum.
- The applicant has not been convicted of any criminal offense involved in a moral offense.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident / domicile of Odisha for 20 years.
- If a person is disabled, he can apply to the scheme
- Any widow of the state is eligible to apply in this government pension scheme
- Any old person who is more than 60 years of age will be eligible for the scheme.
- Further, the person should not receive any other pension from the Central Government or the State Government or any government aided organization.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiaries
This Madhu Babu Pension Scheme of the Government of Odisha has been started to provide social securities of elderly and destitute persons. The major beneficiaries of the scheme are as follows: –
- Older persons aged 60 years and above.
- Handicap person.
- AIDS patients.
- Affected by leprosy.
- Women fighting for divorce in courts
- Unmarried women over the age of thirty.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojna Assistance Amount
Whoever is the beneficiary of the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme of the state will get the following benefits:
1. All beneficiaries between 60 and 79 years of age will get Rs 500 per month.
2. All beneficiaries 80 years of age and above will receive Rs 700 per month.
Madhubabu Pension Scheme assistance amount will be provided to the beneficiary on 15th of every month at JANA SEWA DlWAS