Mukhyamantri corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2022 | CM Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Scheme | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana Application Form | corona Bal Kalyan scheme Registration 2022
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2022 has been started by the state government, financial assistance will be provided to children orphaned by COVID-19, widow women, 1 lakh till the age of 18, Rs 2500 per month will be provided under the scheme. Check here for complete details, eligibility criteria, benefits, etc. Under the scheme, women will also be provided assistance by the government who have lost a member due to this epidemic.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
The Rajasthan government has started the Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana on 13 June 2021. In this Rajasthan Government Corona Child Welfare Scheme, the state government will provide Rs.1 lakh immediately along with Rs.2500 per month to the COVID-19 orphans. As we all know that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has taken millions of lives in the world. The death toll in Rajasthan is also very high, which can be compared to any other state in India.
So like other states, Rajasthan government has announced a new Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana to help the severely affected families who lost their loved ones. In this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to orphan children and women who lost their husbands due to infection due to COVID-19. Before Rajasthan, several states had announced financial assistance and free education for children who lost their parents to the pandemic. Some of these states include Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh etc.
Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana|
|Launch By||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|launch date||13 June 2021|
|beneficiary||children and women affected by Covid|
|Objective||Financial assistance to families affected by corona epidemic|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana is to provide financial assistance to all those children and women whose parents have died due to the Covid-19 infection. Under this scheme, a pension of Rs 2500 per month and Rs 1 lakh will be provided immediately to all those children till they attain the age of 18 years. so that he can feed himself. Through Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2022, the children of the state will not need to depend on others. He will be able to spend his money from this amount. Apart from this, the facility of free education and ration will also be provided to the children by the government.
Aid for children orphaned by COVID-19
The government will give one lakh rupees to the orphan children whose parents have died due to corona epidemic. Along with this, the government will give assistance of Rs 2500 every month to those children up to the age of 18 years. On attaining the age of 18 years, a lump sum financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh will be given to those children. The government will provide free education up to class 12th through residential schools or hostels.
Along with this, the girl students studying in the college under the scheme will be given priority admission in the hostels run by the government, while the girl students studying in the college will be given the benefit of the Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme for residential facilities. Also, the youth who are unemployed will be given priority in giving unemployment allowance under Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana.
Assistance to widowed women under CM Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
There is also a provision of assistance in this scheme for those women whose husband died due to the corona epidemic and they became widows. Under this, a lump sum amount of one lakh rupees will be provided to the widow woman immediately. Along with this, a monthly pension of 1500 rupees will also be given to them. This pension will be provided to widows of all ages. If these widows have children, they will be given Rs 1000 per month and Rs 2000 annually to buy school books and clothes.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana Features
- Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme has been started by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Through this scheme, a pension of ₹ 2500 per month will be provided to all those children whose parents or guardians have died due to coronavirus infection.
- This pension will be provided to the children till they attain the age of 18 years.
- Apart from this, the facility of education and ration will also be provided to the children.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance will also be provided to women whose husband has died due to Kovid.
- The amount of pension provided under Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana will be directly deposited in the account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1500 will be provided per month in the form of subsistence allowance.
- Also, children will be provided free education under the scheme.
Documents and Eligibility for CM Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- Only Covid-19 affected families will get the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
- The applicant’s family is not already getting the benefit of any government pension.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- Medical board certificate of death of a parent or guardian from the corona.
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the applicant should be 18 years or less.
Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana Apply Online 2022
- First of all, you have to go to the office related to Municipal Corporation Commissioner, Janpad Panchayat and Planning.
- Now you have to get the application form to apply to this scheme from there.
- After this, you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form like your name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from the application form.
- After that, you have to submit this application form to the concerned authority.
- In this way, you can apply under Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Scheme.
Note- Rajasthan state government has not issued any process to apply online for the scheme yet, if the government releases any new portal then you will be informed