Raj Kisan Sathi Portal Registration Online | Rajasthan Kisan Sathi Application Form | Rajasthan Kisan Sathi Mobile App Registration | rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in Apply Online 2022
Raj Kisan Saathi Portal registrations are being invited online at 2022 rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in, as well as 140+ mobile apps for farmer welfare schemes in Rajasthan are applicable for farmers, applications for getting grants, agricultural grants, Other benefits, see full details here rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in – Raj Kisan Sathi Portal Registration 2022 | 150+ Mobile Apps for Farmers of Rajasthan at One Place
Raj Kisan Sathi Portal 2022
The process of Raj Kisan Sathi Registration 2022 has been started online by the Government of Rajasthan at rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in. On this portal, about 150+ mobile apps for farmers will be available in one place. As we all know, farmers are the backbone of the Indian nation. Farmers supply us food like pulses, rice, wheat etc. which comes from their hard work in the fields. Therefore, now the state government is going to start the process of registration of farmers, so that they will be able to get the benefit of many schemes online.
After applying online through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, most of the schemes of farmers can be availed. Similarly, in this application process, apart from the central government, the schemes of the state government are also included. Jess you all know that some farmers have to register offline for schemes, for which they have to visit government offices unnecessarily. Moving from one department to another, the farmers have a lot of trouble. Apart from this, farmers have to face inconvenience in filling the application form for the schemes to be invited at various portals. So to ensure the availability of farmers’ schemes at one place, the government will launch the Raj Kisan Sathi Portal . After its launch, farmers will be able to apply for different schemes at one place.
Kisan Sathi Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Raj Kisan Saathi|
|Launched by||state government|
|When did it start||2022|
|Objective||A platform for farmer schemes|
Rajasthan Raj Kisan Sathi Registration 2022
The single window Rajasthan Raj Kisan Sathi Portal will be beneficial for the farmers which include both agriculture as well as animal husbandry. On this portal, farmers will be able to apply online for all farmer welfare schemes at one place. Raj Kisan Sathi registration will be done through online mode on an official link which is as follows https://rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in/. Also, you can log in by going to the official website and fill the application form by registering the user by entering the SSO ID.
- To register a farmer, first of all visit the link given below. https://rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in/Login/CitizenSSOLogin
- Now enter your Digital Identity (SSO ID) and fill in your password, after this, choose the user type, here you can choose the farmer
- Now you have to fill the user registration form
- Now now you have to list the firm, after this you can apply for new schemes
Important Links to Apply / Login
- Forgot Digital Identity (SSO ID) Click Here
- Forgot Password Click Here
- Helpdesk No.(Agriculture) 0141-2922613,2927047
- Helpdesk No. (Horticulture) 0141-2922614
- Working Time Monday to Friday,09:30 AM-06:00 PM
- IP Phone 27047
- Email [email protected]
Check Application Status
Those who have filled the application form for the scheme under the Raj Kisan Portal, they can also check the status of their application. Here is the complete procedure to check the status below: –
- To check status, visit the link given below: https://rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in/citizen/ApplicationStatus
- Now select the application type like Subsidy, Licence, Manufacturer and then select the scheme.
- After filling the information mentioned above, now enter your application number
- After this, click on the “submit” button and after this your application status will appear in front of you.
Raj Farmers 150+ Apps in One Place
Around 150 apps will be developed for farmers which will be available on the Raj Kisan Sathi Portal. The Rajasthan State Government has issued instructions to develop a user-friendly app for various schemes. The main objective is to ensure that farmers can easily apply online for these “farmer welfare schemes” which will also promote transparency. A project management unit has been set up to review the work of app development. Of the 150 apps to be developed, about 20 apps have already been completed.