Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana Apply | Bal Seva Yojana | MP Bal Seva Yojana Application Form | MP CM Covid-19 | मुख्यमंत्री कोविड-19 बाल सेवा योजना आवेदन
Madhya Pradesh Government has started a new scheme on one side of the state whose name is Chief Minister Child Service Plan 2021, under which the children of the state who have been orphaned due to covid-19 or their parents have died to this Corona period. The benefits will be provided under the scheme and they will also be provided assistance under the scheme. This mukhyamnatri bal seva yojana What are the benefits of this plan, where I have to apply, etc the complete details of the scheme you can check from here
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana MP
Due to the Corona epidemic all over the country, both their parents have been snatched from the children in many families. In such a situation, for the safe future of these children, the Madhya Pradesh State Government has started a new initiative, this Mukhyamantri Covid 19 bal seva yojana. Mukhyamantri covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana has been implemented across the state to help all the children who were orphaned due to the Corona epidemic. The purpose of this Mukhya Mantri COVID-19 Bal Seva Yojana MP of Madhya Pradesh government is to provide financial and food security to orphan children so that they can complete their education without any hindrance while living a dignified life and improve their future.
This Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana 2021 of the government has been implemented in the entire state with some letters, you can see the letters of the scheme below.
Due to the corona epidemic in the state, there has been a sudden death of parents earning a livelihood in many families, there is a need to provide government assistance to the children of such affected families. Therefore, the purpose of this important government’s MP Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana is to provide financial and food security to these children, so that they can get a dignified life and also complete their education without any problem. And the purpose of this scheme of the Child Development Department is to provide relief to more and more people affected by the corona epidemic, so eligible persons can easily take advantage of the scheme.
MP CM COVID-19 Bal Seva Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||CM Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Shivraj Singh Chohan|
|Launch Date||22 July 2021|
|Objective||Providing assistance to children orphaned by Covid-19|
|Assistance Amount||5000 rupees per month|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department MP|
|Last date||31 Aug 2021|
Eligibility for Mukhyamntri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana
- Only permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The family should not be eligible to get the benefit of Chief Minister covid-19 Yoddha Kalyan Yojana.
- The deceased parents of the beneficiary should not be such government servants or servants of government undertakings who are eligible for pension under the old pension scheme.
- Boys and girls who are 21 years of age or less, but for the prescribed duration of the graduation course, whichever is less and who-
- The parent has died of covid-19 or
- The parents had passed away in the past and their legal guardian must have died of COVID-19.
- One of the parents has died in the past and now the other has died of Covid-19.
- “Death from Kovid-19” means that which has occurred in the period from March 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 i.e. under the second wave of Corona.
Documents for Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana
- Residence proof
- age proof
- birth proof
- identity proof
- Aadhar Card
- orphan proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
COVID-19 Bal Seva Yojana Assistance
Financial assistance per month: Under the Chief Minister’s Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana, the child orphaned due to covid-19 will get an assistance amount of Rs 5000 per month in their bank account. If the child is less than 18 years of age, then the children’s assistance amount will be deposited in the account of the guardian of the beneficiary. This assistance amount will be payable to the concerned child beneficiary till the age of 21 years.
Free ration every month: Under the scheme, all the beneficiary orphan children will be provided monthly ration under the National Food Security Act to their guardian appointed under the provisions of the scheme.
Education Assistance: Free education (from first-class to graduation) will be provided to each beneficiary under the scheme for school education, higher education, technical education, medical education, legal education etc.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Corona Child Service Scheme
- Under the scheme, children will get financial assistance of Rs 5000 per month.
- Ration will also be provided to the guardian of the child in the form of assistance under this scheme.
- If the child is less than 18 years of age, the assistance amount will be deposited in the joint account of their guardian.
- The cost of school education, higher education, technical education, medical education, legal education etc. will be borne by the government for each child.
- A helpline has also been issued to help the corona affected children.
MP CM Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana Apply Online
Those who want to apply in this scheme of the government, then all of them can easily take advantage of the scheme through the mp e-service portal of Madhya Pradesh, they can also contact the helpline number for the application, whose information is given below. :-
- To apply, first of all visit the link given below http://covidbalkalyan.mp.gov.in/
- Now click on the Apply button present on the home page of the website
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, the registration page will open in front of you as shown below
- Register on mp eservise portal by filling all the information asked in this registration form
- After registering successfully login using your login credentials
- After login to the portal, click on Mukhyamntri Covid-19 bal seva yojana and start filling the application form of the scheme.
CM Covid-19 Bal Seva Scheme helpline
Helpline Number – 181
Whats Number – 9407896571
Child Helpline Number – 1098