PM Scholarship Yojana 2022 | Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Online Apply | PM Scholarship Scheme Application form | Pradan Mantri scholarship 2022 last date
Hello friends, today we are going to talk about the pm scholarship scheme here. What is this pradhan Mantri scholarship yojana about the pm scholarship scheme 2022? And also we will know what are the benefits of the prime minister scholarship scheme? How can we apply this Pradhan Mantri chatravriti yojana of government ?, when can apply in pmss scholarship scheme and here we will discuss it in pm scholarship scheme in the English language
PM Scholarship Yojana 2022
The Modi government has approved an increase in aid rates for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2019-20. This amount has now been increased to Rs 2500 for boys and Rs 3000 for girls under Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. Earlier, this amount was Rs 2000 for boys and at the same time it was Rs 2250 for girls and the government would keep changing this amount from time to time.
The central government has increased aid under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022. Just after the resumption of his office, PM Narendra Modi has signed the increasing rates of PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) for both girls and boys. The cabinet has given its approval for a major change in the PM scholarship scheme under the National Defense Fund. This information is authentic as Prime Minister Modi has shared this information on his official Twitter handle.
Under the PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS), the children of martyred policemen receive assistance from the Government of India on a monthly basis. Now all boys will get the scholarship of Rs 2500 per month (previously Rs 2000). Accordingly, the girls will now get a scholarship of Rs 3,000 per month (previously Rs 2250).
PM Scholarship Scheme Assistance Raised
A very important decision has been taken in the first cabinet meeting of the second term of the Modi government for the welfare of the families of the martyred policemen. The Union Government is committed to the welfare of defense persons and to enable them to sacrifice 1 member of their lives to live a life of honor to be sacrificed for the country. Now the children of martyred policemen (killed in terrorist, Maoist attack) will get enhanced scholarships.
The first decision that Prime Minister Narendra Modi took after taking charge was the approval of a major change in the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme under the National Defense Fund. The scholarship rates have been reduced to Rs 2,500 per month for boys and Rs 3,000 per month for girls. Which was earlier Rs 2000 for boys and Rs 2250 for girls at the same time.
Major changes in Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022
- The scope of the PM scholarship scheme has been extended to the wards of police officers of the state who have been martyred during terrorists or Naxalite attacks.
- The new scholarship quota for wards of state police officers will be 500 in a single year. The Ministry of Home Affairs will be the nodal ministry in this regard.
- Earlier, children of martyrs like Tukaram Ombale (killed during Mumbai terror attack) were not eligible for scholarship under PMSS scheme. This new step will remove this anomaly and help the families of all those dead to fight terror / Naxalites in the state police forces.
As friends, we have told you above about the update of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022, in which changes have been made in the assistance amount of the scheme and also some other changes have been made. So let us now know more about this scheme
What is PM Scholarship Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme (PMSS), run by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is a scholarship scheme, which aims to encourage higher professional and technical education for dependent wards and widows of the Central Armed Police Forces.
The Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme was launched from the academic year 2006-07 to encourage higher technical and vocational education for dependent wards of ex-servicemen / ex-Coast Guard personnel and their widows. The PM scholarship scheme has helped millions of students in the country and they have been able to easily pursue their dream career.
PM Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- You can be the beneficiary only under the dependent ward / widow of the deceased CAPF and AR / Ex-CAPF and AR / Retired and serving CAPF and AR / State Police Personnel.
- To become a partner in the scheme, all of you should follow the business courses mentioned in the list below.
Minimum education qualification for applying for these courses should be class 12 / diploma/graduate.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks or more in minimum educational qualification. (Note: For renewal in later years, applicants are required to obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination).
Who is not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Students studying abroad are not eligible for this scheme. No distance learning courses are allowed under PMSSS. PMSS can be availed for one course only
- Students receiving stipends for professional degree courses.
- Students studying through distance education courses are not eligible for this scheme of government
- Master’s degree courses, except MBA, MCA, are not eligible for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme.
PM Scholarship Scheme Eligible Courses
The first professional degree courses like BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBA, BCA, B Pharma etc. are duly recognized by the relevant government regulatory bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC. e.t.c.
To get information about all the courses related to the scheme, click on the link below and check the PDF of the official LIST OF COURSES FOR PMSS – AY 2019-20 released by the government For PDF Click Here
PM Scholarship Scheme Important Dates
Here below, we have given information about important dates related to the scheme, through which you can register in the scheme:
|Application Filling Starts Date||In the month of July|
|Last date to submit application||15 December|
|Last date for institute verification||31 December|
|Verification of application by CAPFs & AR||1st January to 15th January|
|Preparation of merit list and Lot generation phase||16 January to 26 January|
|Sanctioning of scholarship by R&W Directorate, MHA||27 January to 5 February|
|Payment generation||6 February to 15 February|
|Disbursement of scholarship amount||16 February to 28 February|
How to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship?
Applying for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme is very easy, for this you will first have to go to the official website of the government scholarship scheme ksb.gov.in or scholarships.gov.in after that you will be able to see the related scheme on the home page and You will be able to apply by clicking on it
But here we would like to tell you all the applications of 2019 have been closed. Right now you will not find any online application process related to the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme on the website, but the online applications of 2022 will be accepted by the website soon.
PM Scholarship Scheme APPLICATION Prosses
To apply for Paddy Ministerial Scholarship Scheme, first of all, you have to complete your registration on the website ksb.gov.in. If you have not registered yet, you must register to apply.
Step 1: PMSS Registration
1. To register, first, you have to go to ksb.gov.in Now on scrolling down on the website, you will see the button of Application Form, on which you have to click.
2. Now 3 options will come in front of you, you have to click on the link “for check list and application for Fresh Scholarship”.
3. Now the login page will open in front of you, if you have already registered, then you can log in or you can click on the registration link given below.
4. After clicking on the registration link, the registration form will open in front of you, where you can register yourself on the website by filling all your requested information.
5. After successful registration user will get an activation link on his email, please click on the activation link
6. After clicking on the activation link, a window will appear and enter your username (login id) and password, it will take you to your dashboard or go to www.ksb.gov.in and click on the login button and log in with credentials.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form
1. After successfully registering in PMSS, log in to the portal using the User ID and Password received on your registered mobile number / Email.
2. An OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number for successful login. Verify OTP and change password.
3. After successfully logging into the portal, select the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme application, and after this you can fill the PM scholarship application form very easily.
4. Upload a scanned copy of all supporting documents. Finally, submit your form by clicking submit the application.
List of Original Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded
(A) Ex-Serviceman / X-Coast Guard Certificate, Annexure-1 (as scanned and certified) duly filled and signed by ZSB / Coast Guard Headquarters.
(B) The bonafide certificate is duly filled in correctly and as per Annexure-2 by the Vice Chancellor / Principal / Vice Principal / Dean / Associate Dean / Registrar / Deputy Registrar / Director / Deputy Director of the Institute / College (originally B.E. Is signed for) uploaded).
(C) A certificate from his bank stating that the student’s Aadhaar card is attached to his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3 (on the basis of origin and scheduled caste).
(D) Matriculation certificate for confirmation of date of birth (original and original certificate for passing).
(() Minimum Educational Qualification (MCQ) certificate is applicable (10 + 2 mark sheet / graduation (3 years marks sheet) / diploma (all semester marks)
(F) The first page of the bank passbook (preferably PNB / SBI only) is clearly showing the name and number of bank students and IFS code.
(G) Student’s Aadhar Card. (Originals scanned and authenticated).
Minimum Eligible Marks in MEQ
The minimum educational qualification (MEQ) for admission to various vocational courses varies. For MBBS it is 10 + 2 while for BE / B Tech it is 10 + 2 / B.Ed and Diploma for MBA it is graduate qualification. To apply for the PM Scholarship Scheme, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in MEQ. All subjects will be taken for calculation of 60% marks, including optional subjects and not among the best subjects.
Important links For PMSS
(1) Click here Check List for Students.
(2) Click here Flow Chart for filling up New Application.
(3) Click here Important Instructions for PMSS.
(3) Click here FAQ