Quora Programming Challenge | Quora Coding Challenge 2021 | Free Quora T-Shirt | Win Cash Prizes up to $2000 USD
On Quora, they constantly work on annoying programming difficulties. They were required to share a part of the fascinating issues they work with. Accordingly, they drew inspiration from true difficulties from their items, outlines, and AI applications to make attractive arrangements of computation issues on which they appreciate you.
Programming Challenge Divisions
To accommodate a wide range of timezones, the competition will be organized into two divisions. Each division will have its own unique set of problems and a different set of winners and awards. Participants can join one or both divisions. Partitions will be organized at the following times:
- Division 1: Feb 6 2021, 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00)
- Division 2: Feb 7 2021, 01:00 to 05:00 (UTC + 00:00)
- All field of students can participate
- The minimum age requirements are 18
- Limited seat and Limited Time
- Applicant Must have a LinkedIn Profile
Quora Programming Challenge Prize
Prizes Top place finishers in each division will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st place: $2000 USD
- 2nd place: $1000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- 4th to 10th place: $200 USD
- Top 50 places: Quora T-Shirt
Participants who score well may also be fast-tracked through Quora’s interview process if they are interested in roles at Quora.
- You may participate in one or both divisions of the contest.
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the contest platform before the contest date.
- Each division will feature 6 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final submission of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in the disqualification of all users involved in the contest.
View the full contest rules On Quora Click here.
How to participate in the contest
All the students who want to participate in this competition and are desirous of winning, will have to fill the registration form by visiting the link given below:
- First go to the link below: https://www.quora.com/careers/challenge
- Now click on the register button
- Fill the application form after clicking the register button
- Fill up all the information sought correctly
- Now submit the form, further information will be sent to you in the mail