Free Certificate Download | New Republic Day Quiz 2021 | Latest Quiz Contetst By MYGOV.IN Participate Now | mygov new quiz join | Free Govt Certificate in two minuts
As part of Republic Day celebrations, an online quiz competition, essay contest and poetry competition on the subject of “Indian Constitution, Struggle for Independence, Warriors of Indian Independence”, is being organized by Ministry of Education in collaboration with Ministry of Defense is. 20 January to 30 January 2021
To create a sense of patriotism among the youth and the public, an online quiz contest is being organized on Republic Day in coordination with MyGov.In.
How to participate in republic day quiz
- To participate in the contest you have to click on the link given below: https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/patriotic-quiz-on-republic-day-2021/
- After clicking on the link, you will see the login to Participate button on which you have to pay tax.
- Let me tell you that in order to participate in this competition, your account must be on the website www.Mygov.In if you do not register on mygov.In, first of all Sing Up on the website.
- After login you can participate in this QUIZ of mygov.In
- Start Date: 20th January 2021
- End Date: 30th January 2021
QUIZ Key Features:
Quiz will be held online on Republic Day ‘from 20th January to 30th January 2021 on the MyGov.In platform.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum correct answer in the shortest time”, which will be done for a duration of 20 questions and 05 minutes duration.
- Any person who wants to take part in the quiz must provide their name, father/mother’s name, date of birth, address of correspondence, email address, and mobile number.
- The same mobile number and the same email ID cannot be used more than once to participate in a quiz.
- Discovery/detection/notification including the use of any inappropriate/sparse means/maliciousness while participating in the quiz, but not only impersonation, is limited to dual participation, as a result of which the participants will be declared void and hence will be rejected. The organizer of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
Quiz Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian citizens 14 years of age or older can take the quiz.
- A person is allowed to participate in the quiz only once.
- Bonafide documents (proof of identity, age, and address) will be required to be submitted by the winners after the announcement of the quiz results. Non-submission of the above information/documents will reduce the selection to zero at the appropriate stage.
- Employees, directly or indirectly associated with organizing the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their relatives.