Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2021 | Aayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Online Registration | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Beneficiary – SSBY Hospital List
To improve the hospital facilities for all the residents of the state of Punjab, the Punjab Government has introduced the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. Today in this article, we will share the complete information of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana with you.
Sarbat Sehat Bima (AB-SSBY) 2021
Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY), which is a major state health insurance scheme courtesy the state of Punjab. AB-SSBY will provide financial security to 70% of the population of Punjab state. It is an eligibility based cashless health insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh per family per year. Under this scheme, cashless and paperless treatment is available in government and private hospitals.
The cost of the premium for 14.86 lakh SECC beneficiary families will be borne by the Central Government. And the state government in the 60:40 ratio, the premium cost of the remaining 28.27 lakh beneficiary families will be fully borne by the state (state treasury and departments).
The Punjab government has started the process of creating an e-card under the Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana. The state government is now issuing e-cards to eligible beneficiaries from public hospitals and general service centers (CSCs) across the state. This Universal Health Insurance was launched by CM Captain Amarinder Singh at a state-level function on 20 August 2019.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Registration Online
There is no registration process for the beneficiaries. The selected list has been prepared by the concerned authorities on the basis of those who are below the poverty line and also according to some ration card holders and different categories of beneficiaries mentioned above.
That is, if you are thinking of applying online in this scheme of the government, then you do not need to do this, if you are eligible for the scheme, then you can get your health e-card from Jan Seva Kendra or the nearest hospital.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
The scheme’s website provides the facility to check the eligibility of your application in the plan. To check your eligibility, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, you state health agency, Punjab Official Website sha.punjab.gov.in will go on
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you
- Here you have to click on the link “CHECK FOR ELIGIBILITY IN SCHEME” under CITIZEN CORNER option under main menu.
- On the web page, you will get two options to check your eligibility:
- Search by Aadhaar Number / Smart Ration Card Number / PAN Number / Construction Worker ID Number / Journalist ID Number.
- Search by Name (Ration card category only)
- Click on the option you want. Enter the information asked, click on show status
Sarbat sehat bima yojana hospital list 2021
- First, go to the official website sha.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll to the “Hospital” tab in the main menu and then click on the “Government / Private” hospital link to check the list.
Sarbat Sehat Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Sarbat Health Insurance Scheme (SSBY)|
|Launched By||CM Captain Amarinder Singh|
|Launch date||20 August 2019|
|Beneficiary||Resident of punjab state|
|Objective||Providing health benefits|
|Department||State Health Agency, Punjab|
|Helpline Number||104 or 14555|
As you all know that under the Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana, all the beneficiaries are given health insurance of Rs 5 lakh. Punjab Health Minister Balbir Singh Sindhu has directed the officials to nominate all the beneficiaries of Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana within a period of 6 months. So that all eligible beneficiaries can take advantage of Sarbat Seva Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, the process of making e-cards has been expedited by the government. So far, about 46 lakh e-cards have been issued by the government.
- The government is ready to speed up the process of creating e-cards by organizing a camp at the village level in all districts.
- These camps will be arranged by the departments concerned and e-cards will be prepared and provided to all eligible families.
- Special centers will be set up to create e-cards so that all the beneficiaries of Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana can be covered within 6 months.
- The Punjab Mandi Board has also been directed to organize a camp in the Market Committee to register all the farmers under this scheme.
- The Excise and Taxation Department has also been directed to organize an awareness campaign for small traders coming under this scheme.
Now all the eligible beneficiaries of Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana in Punjab can get their e-cards. They can get their e-card from any public hospital or CSC.
To review the functioning and progress of Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana, the Punjab government has already appointed 22 district coordinators. These coordinators will facilitate beneficiaries in government and private hospitals. People can see their name on the list of Punjab Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana, list of beneficiaries at sha.punjab.gov.in.
features Of Sarbat sehat bima yojana
- Cashless health insurance cover Rs 5 lakh per family per year
- Cashless secondary care and tertiary care treatment in public and private hospitals in Punjab and Chandigarh (1396 packages)
- Pre-existing diseases are covered and the treatment package includes 3 days prior hospitalization and 15 days hospitalization expenses.
- Beneficiaries can avail of health services in private and government hospitals in Punjab and Chandigarh
Eligibility For SSBY Scheme
The general eligibility criteria for availing the scheme are as follows: –
- Applicant must be resident of Punjab State
- Applicants should belong to the categories issued under the AB Scheme.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line category.
- The applicant must have a ration card.