PM Solar Rooftop Yojana Registration: Prime Minister’s Rooftop Solar Panel Scheme has been implemented, loot free solar panel scheme! Apply online for Solar Rooftop Subsidy from solarrooftop.gov.in Solar panels will be available for free, check the benefits of the plan, apply online, and complete the eligibility criteria from here.
The Central Government has implemented this scheme to promote the use of solar rooftops in the country through the Free Solar Rooftop Scheme or Rooftop Subsidy Yojana. The Government of India wants to encourage the use of solar energy in the country through PM Solar Rooftop Yojana. Under the scheme, the government provides subsidies on solar rooftop installation to consumers.
In this article, we will tell you how to apply online to take advantage of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme. You can see the state-wise DISCOM and call the helpline number to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme, check from here how to use Solar Rooftop Calculator and how much it will cost to get Solar Rooftop installed.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2022
The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India is implementing Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Scheme (Phase-II) to generate solar power by installing solar panels on the roofs of houses. Under this scheme, the ministry is providing a 40% subsidy for the first 3 kW and above 3 kW and up to 10 kW 20% subsidy. The scheme is being implemented by the Local Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOMs) in the states.
Change is the law of life. In today’s technology, every impossible task has become possible. Because now we have entered a high-tech time. Today we have brought information about a free solar panel scheme for you. We will tell you to step by step about what process a person has to go through to use this scheme. Let us know what is this free solar panel scheme and how you can use it.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Highlight
|Scheme||PM Solar Rooftop Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Central government|
|launch date||12 Dec 2014|
|Objective||To promote solar energy in the country|
|Benefit||Subsidy on rooftop solar panels|
Rooftop subsidy to promote solar energy
As you all know that the Government of India is making a lot of efforts to develop solar energy. The government’s goal is to take solar energy to every nook and corner of the country. Because solar energy is much better than the electricity generated by water. Water is not needed and it is not expensive to store this energy. One can easily get solar energy from sunlight. That’s why solar energy is great. The government is making every effort to take this forward. 10 Best Ways To Save Lakhs Of Rupees With Solar Energy
Objective of PM Free Solar Rooftop Scheme
The main objective of the Solar Roof Subsidy Program set up by the Central Government is to encourage more and more people to use solar panels on their roofs to reduce the energy demand of the grid station. Central Government’s PM Solar Rooftop Yojana 2022 not only helps the government or the whole country but also helps the local people, it helps in providing electricity to the people at cheap prices. The benefit of the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme is being given by the government to people all over the country. Under this free solar panel scheme, citizens across the country can get solar panels installed on the roof of their houses by getting huge subsidies.
PM Solar Rooftop Yojana Subsidy
If you are considering using a solar panel system, if you install solar panels on the roof of your house with a capacity of up to 3 kW, you will receive a subsidy of 40 percent from the government, and if you choose a 10 kW solar panel If you do, then the government will provide 20 percent subsidy to you. As part of this initiative, the government aims to achieve 1 lakh MW of solar power by 2022, of which 40,000 MW will come from rooftop solar power plants.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- All citizens of the country can take advantage of this solar panel scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhar card.
- The applicant should also have a bank account.
- The application for solar panel subsidy has to be done from the official website.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- bank account
- Mobile number
- passport size photo
- photocopy of bank passbook
- email id
Benefits of PM Solar Rooftop Yojana
- After the installation of a solar roof, people can generate their own power using the energy from the sun.
- These solar panels are installed on the roof, this saves land.
- People can then consume their generated solar energy which will reduce their electricity bills.
- Under the scheme, the benefit of subsidy can also be availed by industries and houses, hospitals, and schools.
- Solar rooftop systems cut down on the use of diesel generators, which helps save the environment.
- The cost of this solar power system is just Rs 6.50/kWh, which is much cheaper than diesel generators and grid electricity.
- If the generated energy is more than the required energy, then people can sell this excess energy to the Discom/utility. These electricity providers will purchase this power at notified charges, thus acting as a regular source of income.
- Pollution will be reduced to a great extent by the installation of rooftop solar connections. According to this, people can participate in building a clean and pollution-free India.
- This program reduces carbon dioxide emissions and thus also helps in reducing global warming.
How to Use Solar Rooftop Calculator
Anyone who wants to take advantage of this scheme or is thinking of installing solar panels, then you can check the information about how much it can cost to install solar panels through Solar Rooftop Calculator, and how to open this Solar Rooftop Calculator. The information is given below:
- Firstly all visit to the official website of the scheme
- Then click on Solar Rooftop Calculator in the menu: Direct Link
- Now the plan calculator will open in front of you.
- Then choose one of the three options given below:
- Total Roof Top Area
- The solar Panel Capacity you want to install
- Your budget
- Here you now have to choose your state and choose the category of the applicant such as:
- Social Sector
- Finally, you have to choose your average electricity cost.
- As soon as you fill all the given information, then you have to click on Calculate button and you will get complete information about Solar Panel Coast.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana Apply Online 2022
The step-by-step process to apply online for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme is given below which you can follow:
- To apply online, first of all, visit the official website of the National Portal for Rooftop Solar solarrooftop.gov.in.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will see a registration sub-section under “Apply for Rooftop Solar”.
- Here you have to select your state
- After this, you have to select the company which is distributing this utility facility of solar panels.
- Now you have to fill in your Consumer Account Number in the next box which you will get on your bill.
- Next, you have to download the SANDES app to register for the Rooftop Solar scheme using the QR code given on the page.
- Now in the app, you have to enter your mobile number and submit the OTP received.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, now you have to complete your registration process.
- After registration, you now have to log in to solarrooftop.gov.in with your login id password.
- After login, a form will appear in front of you in which you have to fill all the information asked.
Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Offline Application Process
Firstly, people need to contact their electricity providers to know the procedure and charges for installing a roof connections.
- Thereafter, interested candidates have to obtain approval from electricity providers for the installation of rooftop solar capacity panels.
- Accordingly, then candidates have to approach Solar Rooftop Developer to install such systems on their roofs.
- Afterward, people have to intimate the successful completion of the installation process to their electricity providers.
- Finally, the electricity providers will conduct an inspection and give it a final approval to provide them with grid interconnection.
- After getting a grid connection, people can earn money according to the amount of electricity generated through their solar roofs.