SSC CGL recruitment SSC CGL recruitment apply online SSC CGL 2022 apply online | SSC CGL 2022 Application Form | SSC CGL Notification Out Group BC SSC CGL Direct Recruitment on 20,000 Posts.
SSC CGL Notification 2022: Applications have been started by the government for the CGL exam and the bumper recruitment of 20,000 posts is about to be done in the central departments of the government. This is a piece of special good news for them, now applicants can start preparing for the SSC CGL recruitment exam by visiting the direct link soon, according to sources, the recruitment exam will also be conducted soon, so with the proper syllabus, students can prepare for it. First, fill out the SSC CGL 2022 Form.
SSC CGL Notification Out 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Notification: The online recruitment application process has been started by issuing information for recruitment to about 20000 posts for SSC Group B and Group C in Central Government Ministries, Departments, Agencies, and Organizations on 17 September. Graduate student candidates can apply for the exam till October 8. If any of you want to do government jobs in central government ministries, organizations and agencies under the department (eg – NIA, CBI, IB, NCB, CAG, ECI, CVC, ED, CS), then this big news is for you only. Now you can fill the application form for Group B and C.
SSC CGL Bharti 2022 Highlights
|Recruitment||ssc cgl recruitment 2022|
|Launch By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Beneficiary||all the students of the country|
|SSC CGL-2022 Notification||PDF Download|
Last date to apply SSC CGL-2022
The application process for SSC CGL-2022 will close on October 8, 2022, at 11:00 PM. No application will be accepted after this date. If you want to apply, your age should be a minimum of 18 to 20 and a maximum of 30 to 32 as on January 1, 2022. There is also a provision for relaxation in age for the reserved category.
SSC CGL Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2022
For this, there will be 3 level exams. Level 1 will be a computer-based test. Which will be of number 200. For this, 25 questions will be asked from General Intelligence and Reasoning. 25 questions will be asked from General Awareness. and 25 questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude. In addition, 25 questions will be asked in the English language. Each question asked in the article will carry 2 marks. Successful applicants for Tier-1 will have to appear in the Tier-2 exam.
Windows 10 Activator Free 2022 – Tested And Works
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the country.
- The applicant should have graduated from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Only one graduate student can apply for the exam.
- Final-year students are also eligible for recruitment.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years to maximum 32 years.
- For this SSC CGL-2022 Recruitment, it is necessary for the youth to be physically fit.
How to Apply Online For SSC CGL 2022 (Direct Link)
- First of all visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- After this log in by clicking on the Login link on the homepage.
- If you are applying for SSC CGL Recruitment for the first time, then register first.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Now SSC CGL’ button.
- Here go to the SSC CGL exam page and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- After this, now the application form for the exam will open in front of you, fill in all the necessary details here and choose the exam center.
- Upload photograph and signature as per SSC eligibility criteria.
- Now check the form once again.
- After this, take a printout or download the form by paying the online fee.