UP government’s UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2020 (CM Destitute Cow Participation Scheme), people of UP will get Rs 900 / month for adopting stray cattle and taking them home. See the complete information of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister’s besahara gauvansh participation scheme 2020 Check application form / registration online etc. ?
In this mukhyamantri besahara gauvansh sahbhagita yojana started by the Uttar Pradesh state government, destitute farmers will be provided Rs 30 per day per animal to the farmers who follow the destitute dynasty to take care of these destitute animals
The Chief Minister’s मुख्यमंत्री बेसहारा गोवंश सहभागिता योजना has been started by CM Yogi Adityanath for the destitute animals roaming in the state so that people have to take these animals to their home and take care of them
UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2020
On the occasion of Gopashtami, on 22 November 2020, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath handed over the cows in 11 families to the families of malnourished children under the UP Sahbhagita Yojana. In this cow-participation scheme, the government gives Rs 900 every month to the people who take care of the cows.
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Sahaja Yojana 2020 or the Chief Minister’s besahara gauvansh sahbhagita yojana. Under this scheme of UP government, every person adopting 1 stray cattle will get Rs 900 per month.
This is being done because existing cow shelters are under-reading for animals. Yogi Adityanath decided to keep 1 lakh cows for public adoption. The state government will transfer Rs 900 per month to the bank account of the intending people who take the cow.
The UP government was led by schools and offices to open new cow shelters in each district. The UP government is paying Rs. 30 per day for cow herd to each cattle.
UP Sahbhagita Yojana (Registration / आवेदन)
If you are thinking of applying online under the Mukhyamantri Gowansha Participation Scheme, then it is not possible at present because there is no online process to apply in the scheme.
The District Magistrate and Chief Veterinary Officer of each district has been given the responsibility under this scheme to elect the willing farmers, herders and volunteers in the districts who are ready to raise destitute cattle.
Therefore you can avail this scheme and serve cows by contacting the authorities concerned with mukhyamantri besahara gauvansh sahbhagita yojana offline.
Sahbhagita Scheme Implementation
A total of 66,257 cows have been given under the scheme, out of which 1071 cows have been distributed to 1069 families of malnourished children. During an event at a cow shelter in Tanda Fall, Mirzapur, CM Adityanath said that “The plan was a part of the process to brighten the future of the society as well as the country.
हमने एक व्यवस्था की है कि सभी बेसहारा गायों को गाय आश्रय में लाया जाएगा और अगर कोई किसान गाय रखने के लिए तैयार है, तो उसे रखरखाव शुल्क के रूप में 900 रुपये प्रति माह दिए जाएंगे। हर महीने इस प्रणाली की समीक्षा भी की जाएगी”।
We have made an arrangement that all the destitute cows will be brought to the cow shelter and if a farmer is willing to keep a cow, he will be given Rs 900 per month as maintenance fee. This system will also be reviewed every month ”.
Destitute Cow Participation Scheme Important Points
- District officials will mark such willing farmers / animal keeper and other persons of the district who are ready to raise the destitute cows.
- All these interested persons will be transferred by the District Magistrate at the rate of ₹ 30 per bovine / day for the maintenance of DBT process every month to the bank account of the concerned person, cattleman.
- The destitute cattle (whose tag is present in the ear) will be handed over to the animal keeper through the permanent / temporary bovine conservation centers established and operated by the district administration.
- The cows handed over to the selected stock farmer and farmers will not be sold in any case nor should they be left open
Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible for the scheme will be only the person who is a native of UP state and is currently living in his native place
- The person should have experience of rearing cows and have enough space to keep animals
- Preference will be given to individuals associated with milk societies under mukhyamantri besahara gauvansh sahbhagita yojana
- Only 4 bovine will be given to a person in which no born calf will not be counted i.e. a cow and its milk calf will be considered the same.
- The beneficiary and applicant of the scheme should have a bank account and its Aadhar card should be linked to the bank account
- Interested person will apply for selection with photocopy of their identity card (Aadhar card / voter card / ration card) and bank passbook
- Those interested to apply for Uttar Pradesh Participation Scheme can contact the Block Development Officer and Veterinary Officer of their block
Source: cscportal Click Here