Bharat Gas New Connection Apply Online and Offline 2021 | Bharat gas connection application Form online | New Guess Connection Apply | Bharatgas Apply for new connection | new gas connection price | Bharat Gas Online status Check |
If you want to get a new gas connection then apply for new connection for Bharat Gas Connection Online Registration / Application Form 2021, LPG from ebharatgas.com portal, make online booking or list of required documents from Offline SMS, IVRS, App Check, register for LPG subsidy with or without Aadhaar card.
There are several providers of LPG that supply the product to the Indian market and BPCL (Bharat Gas) is one of them. People can now complete all the formalities online at their convenience and get a new gas connection right from home. To get Bharat Gas Connection Online, you can complete all the process from your mobile or computer at home, you just have to fill an online registration form. You do not need to go to any distributor.
Bharat Gas New Connection Apply Online 2021
The new Bharat Gas Connection online registration / application form is available at ebharatgas.com. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is now allowing people to apply online for LPG gas connection right from their home.
Once the applicant gets a new gas connection, he can book the cylinders every month via call or SMS from the registered mobile numbers. The central government revises the prices of LPG gas cylinders on the 1st of every month and attracts 12 cylinder subsidies in a year.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, Bharat Gas Connection Online registration system has been introduced. It enables people to apply for New Bharat Gas Connection through online mode which was earlier limited to offline mode only.
New Bharat Gas Connection Online Registration Process
If any person wants to get a new India gas connection, he can follow the procedure given below. Before registering, the applicant has to prepare address proof, identity proof, and keep his / her photo:
- To apply first go to the link given below: https://ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/home.html
- After reaching the website, click on the link “Get a New Connection” on the home page.
- After clicking on the link, select your “State” and “District” under the section Find Your Nearest Bharatgas Distributors and then click on the “Show List” button
- Accordingly, the list of nearest Bharatgas distributors will open in which you will see the name, location, contact, address of the distributor.
- Now on selecting your nearest LPG Gas Distributor and clicking on the “Continue” button
- After this, “Know Your Customer (KYC) Form” will be open in front of you to take New Bharat Gas Connection Online.
- Here applicants can enter their personal details, address/contact information for LPG connection, other relevant details, details related to cash transfer, submission of documents, etc.
- Finally applicants can tick the declaration, enter captcha, validate the OTP sent to the SMS and email ID and then complete the process of filling the New India Gas Connection online application form. Click on the submit button.
Once the registration process on ebharatgas.com portal is approved for issuing LPG connection, you can choose Pay online to make online payment and complete the process.
Bharat Gas Connection Apply Offline Process
To apply for a new gas connection through offline mode, the applicant has to follow some important steps. Anyone who wants to get a gas connection through Offline Prosses, follow the steps given below:
- To apply online, first of all, visit your nearest Bharat Gas distributor or office and collect an application form.
- Submit the filled Bharat Gas Connection Application Form with necessary documents to the distributor office of Bharat Gas.
- Applicants will receive a call confirming your request and your application will be processed within 4 to 5 days.
Bharat Gas Connection Check status 2021
Those who have applied for this new gas connection can now easily check the status from the official website, how to check the status of New Bharat Gas Connection , the complete process is given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of BharatGas
- Now go to the My LPG link in the main menu and then click on the check link or go to the link given below https://my.ebharatgas.com/LPGServices/CheckStatus
- Now the status checking page will come in front of you, here you have to fill all the information asked for, such as request ID and date of birth etc.
- After this, now you have to click on Generate OTP
- Now an otp will come on your registerd mobile number, enter it in the next box
- After filling the form completely, now you have to click on the Check Status button
- As soon as you click on the check status button, the status of your application form will open in front of you.
Required Documents to get a new gas connection
To get New Bharat Gas Connection Online, you must have some important documents, the complete list of documents required to fill Bharat Gas New Connection Online application form is as follows:
- Scanned Photograph Copy in JPG or PDF format (file size <500 KB)
- KYC Documents- Valid Photo ID- Identity Card, Aadhaar Card or whatever you have chosen while filling the registration form
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Lease Agreement, Voter ID, Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill, Passport etc.
- Identity Proof- PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Driving License etc
Bharat Gas Booking Through SMS
If India gas beneficiary lives in metro city or state capital, booking can be done easily through SMS. People have to register their mobile number with their local Bharat Gas LPG distributor.
After successful registration, beneficiaries can book a cylinder by sending “LPG” message to 57333. Users using Tata, Vodafone, MTNL and Idea can send SMS to 52725 as their service provider.
After some time, call confirmation with booking reference number will be received on the registered mobile number. Once your cylinder is delivered, you will receive an SMS confirming the delivery.
Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy Registration Through Aadhaar Card
Now people can avail any of the LPG gas subsidy schemes based on the eligibility criteria. Now the registration of Bharat Gas LPG subsidy can also be done through Aadhaar card.
For this purpose, people can link their Aadhaar card to bank account and get subsidy directly to your bank account through DBT mode.
To register for the subsidy, the beneficiary will have to provide the Aadhaar card details, bank details such as bank name, IFSC / MICR code, account number and his name.
Bharat Gas Highlights
|Service Name||Bharat New Gas Connection|
|Sponsored by||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)|
|Service Type||Non Government|
|Beneficiary||All the needy|
|Objective||Providing LPG connection|
|Mode||Online / Offline|
|Toll Free Number||1800 22 4344|