UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Registration | UP widow pension scheme 2021 application Form | Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Apply Online | Vidhwa Pension Yojana List| Vidhwa Pension Status Check |
It is now very easy to fill up UP widow pension scheme 2021 vidhwa pension form online The government’s National Social Assistance Program is an ambitious pension scheme run by the UP government. Under this uttar pradesh vidhwa Pension Yojana, Central Government and UP Government, all widowed women of any age ( 2018 age limit has been removed ) and below poverty line (BPL) category women
You can avail a monthly pension of Rs 300. Eligible widows can fill the UP Vidhwa Pension Online Application Form, check the online application form, vidhwa pension list and through sspy-up.gov.in (UP integrated pension portal) Candidates can also check vidhwa pension status
Friends, here we will provide all the information about how to do the online application for destitute women pension and how to check the status of the application form after applying.
UP Vidhwa Pension 2021
Uttar Pradesh widow pension scheme Under, women whose husbands have died and have not remarried can avail monthly pension. The most important thing is that women are not getting the benefit of other existing schemes like UP Old Age Pension Scheme, Vikas Pension Scheme etc.
Therefore, through NSAP, a monthly pension is provided to all widows between 40 to 59 years, whose name is in the BPL list, women can apply in this scheme and can avail pension. For UP, all poor widows whose children are unable to maintain themselves can avail pension. All interested and eligible candidates are no longer required to make unnecessary travel to the offices. Instead, they can easily apply online to avail vidhwa pension scheme.
The objective of this scheme of the state government is to provide financial assistance to destitute widows aged 18 to 60 years who live below the poverty line, and to support them living honorably.
Vidhwa Pension in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Widow Pension Yojana 2021|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 300 Per Month|
|Department||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttar Pradesh|
Up Vidhwa Pension Online Apply 2021
Step 1. Visit official Website: Visit the official website of pension portal sspy-up.gov.in
Step 2. Widow Pension Link: On the homepage, click on the “Widow Pension” link in the menu or click on the “Desperate Women’s Pension” link
Step 3. Pension Online Apply Link: Now all you have to do is click on “Apply Online”
Step 4. New Entry Form: Click on the “New Entry Form” link to open the UP Widow Pension Scheme online application form.
Step 5. Application Form: After this, the UP Widow Pension Scheme application form will open in front of you
Step 6. Fill The Form correctly: Now the candidate has to fill the entire form correctly, in the description, the candidate has to fill the personal details, bank details and income details etc. and all the information has to be carefully checked after that, save and submit.
Step 7. Click Save button: After clicking the save button, the form is saved successfully and the registration acknowledgment slip along with the registration number is generated on the screen which can be printed to check vidhwa pension status.
Step 8. Edit Saved Form / Final Submit: After saving and submitting the form, you can edit the form by clicking the “Edit Saved Form / Final Submit” button to change any information in the form again. After revising the form, you have to submit the final form, once your form is submitted final, then you will not be able to make any changes in your form.
Step 9. Take Final Printout: In the end, all applicants will have to take a printout of the application form submitted last. For more details, candidates can refer to the user manual.
Note- Only after the final submission of the application, the applicant is present in the office of the District Social Welfare Officer / District Probation Officer / District Handicapped Welfare Officer with a printout of the application form and a copy of all supporting documents (which were uploaded at the time of registration). It is mandatory to submit within one month of submitting the final. The computer-generated receipt will be made available to the applicant immediately after confirmation and examination of the online application by the concerned office of the district level.
Vidhwa pension status Check Online
If you have filled the online application form for the widow pension scheme and now you want to check the status of the application, then you will need a password to login to the scheme, for this you will have to register to know the status of the application, the application Follow the steps given below to check the status:
- All the candidates who want to check Uttar Pradesh vidhwa pension status, visit the following link: Click Here
- Now the application status page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the link “Register to create password”
- Select “Widow Pension” from the displayed schemes, then fill in your registration number and account number and finally fill the captcha and click on submit button.
- On filling the correct information, you will get a password on the computer screen with the registration you have filled
- In the process of creating a login password for the first time, the password received will have to be changed on the first login and a password of your own will be created.
- After the password is received, move to the second step ie login page, to apply for the application, fill in the registration number and the password received in the registration for the first time, click on the “Log in With Password” button
- To change the password on the next screen, fill in the details of your current password (which is logged in) and your password (the process of creating it is given in the same screen) and carefully keep the changed password with you.
- Now you can easily know the status of the application by logging in with your changed password.
UP vidhwa pension list 2021
The Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh Government has released the vidhwa pension list of 2000-21, you can easily check the list by following the steps given below:
Step1. list check the official website of the first pension portal sspy-up.gov.in visit
Step2. On the homepage, click on the “Widow Pension” link in the menu or click on the “Desperate Women’s Pension” link
Step3. Now on this page of the website you will see a section of “Pensioner List” under which you will see all the financial years of the list such as Pensioner List (2020-21), Pensioner List (2019-20) etc. Exactly for 2020-21 The new list has been released, so you have to click on the link “Pensioner List (2020-21)”
Step4. As soon as you click on the pensioner list 2020 21, then you will get a list of all the districts of the state.
Step5. After this you have to click on the name of your district and after that you have to choose your block and village
Step6. By clicking on the place you want to check, you can easily check the complete list of how many people have got the benefit of widow pension scheme and how much amount has been received by clicking on that place, such as help of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana in 2021 The amount has been added in this financial year which you will see in the list
While applying, you have to upload some necessary documents and later they will have to be submitted to the office and the list of all the required documents is given below:
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- identity card
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Ration card
- Husband’s death certificate
- income certificate
UP Vidhwa pension Eligibility Criteria
- After the death of the husband, the age of the destitute woman should be between 8 and 60 years.
- Widow woman is living below the poverty line.
- A Widow female child is minor or unable to feed when she is an adult
- The destitute woman is not remarried or is not receiving old age or any other pension or government assistance from another department of government.
Widow pension scheme payment process
- Physical verification of the beneficiaries in two equal installments of 6–6 months in April and May, receiving the demand in June July and remittance of funds to districts and distribution of first installment in August and second installment in November and December.
- The pension of new beneficiaries is given to the vacant place of dead / ineligible in the physical target increase and additional budget available or in physical verification.
- The amount is paid through online.