UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Registration 2021 – VSSY Scheme | Uttar Pradesh shram Samman yojana Registration | UP Vishwakarma shram samman apply Online |
Online application form for vishwakarma shram samman Scheme invited by UP government on diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in portal, how to do online registration for government’s free training and tool kit scheme and helpline number, eligibility conditions Get full information from here
State Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has started accepting online applications under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana (विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना) to further the development and self-employment of all traditional artisans. Under this Vishwakarma Shram Samman scheme 2021, traditional artisans and artisans will be provided 6 days of free training to highlight their skills, the cost of this training will be borne by the Uttar Pradesh government. Also, local artisans and traditional artisans will be provided financial assistance up to a minimum of 10000 and a maximum of ₹ 1000000 for setting up small industries.
Vishwakarma shram samman yojana 2021
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to upgrade the livelihoods of the traditional artisans of urban and rural areas of the state such as shard, darji, basket weavers, barber, goldsmith, blacksmith, potter, hawaii, cobbler, masons and handicrafts Is a new initiative
The state of Uttar Pradesh has decided to start the online application of this Vishwakarma shram samman yojna in order to encourage and further the art of all these traditional traders and handicrafts of the state.
Traditional artisans and artisans who are well-trained under this scheme will be provided training by the government for one-week skill enhancement based on their employment. This training program will be absolutely free and residential.
UDAY – Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Scheme [Ujala Scheme]
Shram Samman Yojana Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||CM Yogi|
|Helpline Number||+91(512) 2218401, 2234956|
|[email protected] , [email protected]|
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Registration
For the people of the state, who want to apply online in the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana and want to take advantage of the scheme, we have given the complete process to apply step by step, which you can follow:
- To apply for the scheme, first of all, visit the official website of the scheme http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in
- After clicking on the option of “Login” in the main menu on the homepage, click on the “Applicant Login” link.
- Now before applying in the scheme, you have to register on the diupmsme portal , after that you will be able to login to the portal using your login ID and password and after that you will be able to fill the application form for Shram Samman Yojana
- To register on the portal, click on the “New User Registration” link as shown in the image below:
- You now have a new registration form will open at the first plan under Option “विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना,उ0प्र0” selected
- And after that, after filling the information asked in Shram Samman Yojana online form 2020, the applicant has to click on the button of “Submit” given below , after which Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana registration process will be completed.
With the Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021 , the state government wants to provide employment to skilled artisans at the earliest so that they can face the economic problems. You can get complete guidelines related to applying for the scheme online from the official website of the scheme, for this you can also visit the link given below.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Benefits
In the coming time, many people will not receive from this Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana of the state government, the complete information about how free training will be given to the applicants of this scheme is given below:
- Under the scheme, training will be given to labor laborers by the Department of Small or Medium Enterprises at Tehsil or District Headquarters.
- Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, all qualified artisans will be provided 6 days training so that they can get employment easily.
- In this scheme, during training, the cost of living and eating of artisans will also be provided by the government.
- Under the Shram Samman Yojana, financial assistance will also be provided to the artisans at the same time as the semi-skilled wage rate at the time of training.
- All the qualified artisans will also be provided with advanced type of tool kit as per their skill and trade on completion of training.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Objective
The objective of the scheme is to upgrade the standard of living of the urban and rural areas of the state by strengthening the means of livelihood of traditional artisans such as carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, halwai, cobblers, masons and handicrafts.
Under the scheme, the eligible traditional artisans and craftsmen will be provided 06 days free training for skill enhancement. After successful training, advanced type of tool kit will be distributed based on the latest technology related to trade. Applicant should be native of Uttar Pradesh
To get benefits under the scheme, such persons will also be eligible who are different from the traditional artisan caste. Such applicants will be required to submit a certificate issued by the Gram Pradhan, Chairman Nagar Panchayat or a member of the respective ward of the Municipality / Municipal Corporation, as proof of being associated with traditional workmanship.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Eligibility
If a person wants to become a partner of this scheme by applying in the scheme, then he has to fulfill some important eligibility issued by the government. Below we have given complete information about the conditions. You will be eligible to be a partner:
- Only one member of the family will be eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years
- Applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be engaged in traditional crafts such as carpenter, tailor, basket weaver, hairdresser, goldsmith, blacksmith, potter, confectioner, cobbler or handicraft business
- Caste will not be the only basis for eligibility under the scheme.
- No educational qualification is required to avail benefits under the scheme.
- Such persons will also be eligible to get benefits under the scheme, which is different from the traditional artisanal caste.
- An affidavit will have to be provided to meet the eligibility criteria under the scheme.
VSSY Scheme Required Documents
After fulfilling the eligibility conditions for applying for the scheme, you also have to have some important documents, only then you will be able to take advantage of the scheme. Below is the list of documents required for the scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- A certificate indicating a skilled artisan category
- Passport size photo
- mobile number