spice money csp apply online 2021 | Online application for spice money aeps | spice money registration | spice money distributor list 2021 spice money apps Download | b2bspice money services list | स्पाइस मनी
We would like to tell all those who are thinking about taking Spice Money that Spice Money CSP is a platform where you can avail B2b and B2c services like booking train tickets, mobile recharge, bill payment, withdrawal of money, Money depositing ATM services etc. are provided to you under Spice Money
You can also start a mini ATM service by taking a franchise of Spice Money CSP (AEPS) and here you are also given a good commission to work, so here we give you complete information about Spice Money, how to apply, how much commission will be received, etc.
Table of Contents
Spice Money 2021 (स्पाइस मनी)
Spice Money is a part of the Spice Group, a business conglomerate with interests in many fields such as technology, telecom & finance. Spice Money is one of the largest technology-enabled hyper-local payment networks in India, offering cash deposit, cash withdrawal, balance inquiry, bill payment, Aadhaar enabled services, air time recharge, POS services, railway tickets through Spice Money CSP. Offers various services etc.
Spice Money, through unmatched technology, enables any local store to act as a digital service center and a mini bank that helps them become a one-stop solution to provide seamless financial and digital services.
Spice Money has created a cloud infrastructure with state-of-the-art technologies that empower Spice Money’s VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) with products and services for them and customers. Spice Money is a regulated entity under the Reserve Bank of India, which holds all the necessary licenses such as Prepaid Instruments License (PPI) and Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS).
Spice Money CSP Registration 2021
Now friends, all of you must be thinking that how can we take this Spice Money service, how can we work in it and earn a significant profit ie commission, then do this, first of all, you need to register for this service. If you have to do this then the matter comes to that, how can you register for this service?
Friends, to take this service, you can register online, offline, to register online, you have to apply from Spice Money’s official website or you can contact your nearest Spice Money distributor and get a Spice Money id.
Friends, tell all of you that Spice Money Service is not free, for this, you have to pay some charge if you want to become an agent, then there is a different charge for it and if you become a distributor, then you have to pay a different charge for that too. Let us tell you how to apply for spice money step by step.
Spice money ID registration Process
To get Spice Money ID online, you have to fill the registration form by visiting the official website of Spice Money, you can see the complete information about which website is there to fill the application form:
- To avail services like Spice Money AEPS, IRCTC, BANK etc. you have to click on the link given below https://b2b.spicesafar.com/loginPageLogin
- As soon as you click on the link given above, the spicesafar portal page will open in front of you, to apply, now you have to click on the button “Join Us”
- As soon as you click on the Join Us button, a new Spice Money Registration Form will open in front of you as shown in the image below.
- This application form is provided to you in both the Hindi and English languages, now you have to fill all the important information asked in the form like your name, mobile number, email id, address, etc.
- Now after this you have to upload some documents like proof of identity, address proof and a photo address of yours, and for proof of identity you can upload your PAN card and any address proof.
- Now finally you have to choose some important services that you are interested in ie the services you want to avail like IRCTC, Retailer, Distributor, Spice Money ATM + Account Service
- Put a tick mark on whatever you want to take, or if you want to take all services, then tick all and click on the Submit (Deposit) button
After this, you will be contacted by the team of Spice Money and further process will be explained to you which you have to follow and later you will be provided with login credentials.
How to take Spice Money ID offline from distributor
So as we told you above how you can take Spice Money service online, then let us tell you how you can get the ID of Spice Money without registering on the website:
- To get the ID of Spice Money, you must first contact your nearest Spice Money distributor/agent. It is not necessary that the distributor should be near you. You can contact any distributor.
- As soon as you get the contact number of an agent or distributor, then you have to contact him.
- After this, you tell him that if you want spice money id, Bah will ask you for some documents and information, which you have to give correct information.
- After that, he will ask you for some fee (ID Charge) which you will have to give to get the id.
- after the whole process is complete, he will give you the Spice Money ID and after that, u can use this service.
|Spice Money CSP Application Form
Spice money complete Services List 2021
Many services are provided to you in Spice Money, if you become its agent, then you can earn lot of money by providing these services in your village, here we have given a list of all the services of Spice Money which you can check:
- AePS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
- Money Transfer (DMT)
- Cash withdrawal through Mini ATM
- UPI Cash
- Aadhar Pay
- Prepaid Card
- Cash Collection Point
- BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System)
Devices & Others Services
- Biometric Devices, Printer
- Pan Card Services
- Train Booking
- Flight Booking
- Bus Ticket
- Hotel Booking
Bada Bazaar Services
- Amazon Easy
- Grahak Loan
- Adhikari Loan
Required Documents for Spice Money
If you are thinking of taking the service of Spice Money, then you all need to have some necessary documents, only then you can take Spice money id. The list of all these documents is given below:
- Aadhaar Card Signed
- PAN card signed
- one photograph
- Your Email ID
- mobile number