Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Apply Online | fasal.haryana.gov.in | fasal haryana portal | farmer registration haryana | e-kharid Form 2021 haryana | crop registration Haryana
All the farmers of Haryana state can now easily do online registration of crop details (e-kharid) through Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal fasal.haryana.gov.in
Any farmer of the state can do crop details online registrations at the village level, through CSC VLE or through any public service center (Atal Seva Kendra) of the village, this registration process can be completed. If a farmer wants to register by himself, then he can easily complete the process of online registration without opening anywhere through the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021
Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal is an important initiative of the Haryana government, through this, the portal was launched by the government to provide fair prices to all farmers of the state so that farmers can easily sell their crops to the government mandis.
To sell their crop in government mandis, farmers have to first register on the government-launched Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal, only then they can sell their crop at the nearest government mandi and thus get a fair price for their change Consists of
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2021 is being invited right now so any farmer can register his crop details on the portal Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal before the last date.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Highlights
|Scheme name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|sponsored by||state government|
|launched By||CM Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Application Start Date||Registration on|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 180 2117, 1800 180 2060|
Haryana Fasal Online 2021
Haryana government will soon start procuring wheat from farmers for 2021. Farmers can register themselves now. The state government had proposed to purchase 1.5 lakh metric tonnes of wheat (e-kharid) last year.
In 2020, the state government fixed 140 mandis for procurement of mustard and 2000 mandis sub-mandis and procurement centers for procurement of wheat crop. By registering on the official website, the farmers will get the benefit of many crop schemes of the Haryana government directly.
The entire process of how to do online registration on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal is explained in easy words step by step below which you can easily register by following
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
This portal has brought the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare on one platform. Along with this, the Department of Revenue, Food Department, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs and Science and Technology Department have also been brought to this platform.
This online Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal will provide farmers with information related to sowing, harvesting season and market on a real-time basis. Through the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal 2021, farmers can register online by entering their crop details.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Benefits
There are a lot of benefits of registering under fasal haryana portal that the farmer can get. We have provided a list of some of the main benefits of registration here, the benefits available under Meri Fasal Mera Byora are as follows. :
- The government will get the details of the crop and field of the farmer from the registered farmer crop
- Availability of all government services for the farmer will be ensured in one place
- To provide assistance to farmers in the event of a natural disaster or disaster.
- On registration, the farmers will get compensation for the loss of their crop.
- Providing benefits of government schemes, initiatives and grievance redressal to farmers on one platform.
- To provide information about sowing, harvesting of crops and mandis to ensure proper sale of crops.
If a person is registering a farmer crop under the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal, then he needs to have some suitable documents, here we are providing a list of those documents so that you can prepare and keep these documents before filling the registration form. :
- Aadhar card
- Copy of copy for information of land
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Copy of bank passbook
- Address proof
- Identity certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2021
If you are thinking of registering online on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal, then here we will tell you step by step how to register your crop details on the online portal to understand the registration process. Read carefully:
- The first official website to Registration Https://fasalkharyanakgovkin/ visit
- Now go to the link ” Farmers Section ” on the home page
- Now you will see “Registration (Click)” button on the website and click on it.
- Enter your mobile number now
- As soon as you click on the registration button, then a registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information sought in the registration form. Registration form will be completed in 4 steps
1. Farmer (tenant) registration
2. Crop details
3. Bank details
4. Market/jobbing details
- To complete the farmer registration process, you have to select any option from mobile number, Aadhaar number or family ID.
- After selecting the option, now you have to enter the selected details like if you have selected the mobile number, then you have to fill your mobile number in the box provided.
- After filling the mobile number, now you have to click on the search icon, now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which you have to enter in the next box
- After filling the OTP on your mobile, click on the “Continue” button
- As soon as you fill the OTP, then the registration form will open in front of you, here you will have to fill personal information such as your Aadhaar number, name of the farmer, address, email ID, gender, district, tehsil etc.
Note- It is mandatory to fill the name of the farmer and the father / spouse of the farmer in English as well as in Hindi.
- After filling all the details of the farmer in the form correctly, click on the “Continue” button
- Similarly, after completing all the steps, you have to submit your final form, after which your registration information will be sent to your mobile number.
The information received on this portal can be shared with farmers and the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. All information uploaded by farmers cannot be used in any other legal claim. Patwaris will share data related to Jamabandi. This process will ease the procurement process of crops.
Mandi war gate pass list view
- To check the list, first of all visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see a link to ” Mandi War Gate Pass List “. You have to click on this link.
- On this page, fill all the information asked by you like district, crop, market, date etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the View List button. Now the Mandi War Gate Pass List will open in front of you.
How to change bank details in the scheme
- First go to the official website of the scheme.
- Now go to the farmers section link
- Now here you ” change bank details (Haryana) will see an option”. Click on it
- On this page you have to fill your mobile number and then enter captcha code.
- Then click on the Continue button. You can change your bank details as soon as you click on the button mentioned.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Through CSC
If any farmer of the state wants to sell his crop on MSP, he must first register the crops online on Meri Fasal Mera Byora, only then he can sell his crop on MSP (Minimum Support Price)
Therefore all Common Service Center Operators (CSC VLE) can do the crop registration of the farmers, for this, each VLE will be provided Rs 5 per khevat, this amount will be sent directly to their bank account.
Registration of all VLE Bhai farmers can be done by visiting the official website of Haryana Government, edisha.gov.in
Haryana State Government has changed the official portal of Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme which was earlier fasalhry.in . If you go to the old portal then no website will be open in front of you. The new portal has been shared for the people, which is https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/ Now any person can easily register the crop by visiting the new portal.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora FAQ
In order to provide a fair price to the farmers’ crop, the government has started the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal in which farmers can register and sell their crops to the government at reasonable prices after registering.
Yes, of course, the government is inviting new registrations to buy crops, so if you are not registered, register on the portal immediately to get coupons.
The last date for registering crop details will be updated on the portal according to the crop and although the registration dates can also be extended.
This portal is only for the farmers of Haryana state
Yes! If you are registering crop on Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal then you must have a working Aadhaar number
The entire process of registering on the portal is given in the article above, through which you can easily read on the portal
the URL of the new website of my report portal https://fasal.haryana.gov.in which was earlier fasalhry.in