Haryana Old Age Pension Online | Old Age Pension Scheme Haryana Registration 2021 | Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme online application | Hry Old Age Pension | हरियाणा वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना
Haryana Government is going to provide Rs 2500 as a monthly pension to senior citizens under the Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme / Old Age Pension Scheme from 1 April 2021, earlier this amount was Rs 2000 under this pension scheme, candidates can apply online in the scheme You can download old age pension Yojana application form in pdf format and also check the status and beneficiary list of Haryana Old Age Pension by going to socialjusticehry.gov.in in this article, we will give you complete plan of this scheme. if you went to know How to apply, then you must read this article till the end
Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana 2021
The Department of Social Justice, Government of Haryana has launched the Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme to provide pension to senior citizens. Under this old age pension Yojana 2021, all people above 60 years of age will be given Rs 2500 (previously Rs 2000) as monthly pension. Residents of Haryana state can now apply online in old age pension scheme application, from here you can check the status and social beneficiary list of Haryana Old Age Pension.
Old age pension Yojana and other social security schemes like widow pension, handicapped pension are fully implemented by the state government in Haryana. The new rules under the scheme will come into effect from April 1, 2021, in which the rate of pension has been increased from Rs 2000 to Rs 2500. The total annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources for obtaining pension amount should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
Haryana Old Age Pension 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana|
|Started By||State government|
|Type of scheme||Pension scheme|
|Beneficiary||Senior citizens of the State|
|Objective||Providing aid for senior citizens|
|Department||Social Justice Department Of Haryana Govt.|
|Pension amount||2500 rupees|
Haryana Old Age Pension yojana 2021 Objective
As you all know that there are many people in the state who have no source of income in old age. For such people, the state government has launched the Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 2500 per month will be given to senior citizens aged 60 years or more. By using the pension amount received under the Haryana Older Pension Scheme, the elderly will be able to live well in old age. The government’s goal under this scheme is to make the elders of the state self-reliant.
Features Of Haryana old age pension
- Under the scheme, the age of the applicant should be 60 years or more.
- Under Old Age Pension Haryana, the beneficiary gets a benefit of Rs 2500.
- The aim of the scheme is to provide a life of honor to the old people of the state.
- One can easily apply online for Haryana Old Age Pension.
- The application process of the scheme is also available at the CSC Jan Seva Kendras of the state.
- Through this scheme, the standard of living of the elderly citizens of Haryana will improve.
- Any citizen of Haryana can take advantage of this government scheme.
Haryana Old Age Pension Eligibility Criteria
If the citizens of the state want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to follow the following letters:
- The age of the applicant should be 60 years or more.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Haryana.
- The annual income of the family should be less than or equal to Rs 2 lakh
- The DOB certificate issued by the applicant’s school is acceptable.
- Applicant must be destitute
- Both women and men of the state are eligible to apply under the Old Age Pension Yojana Haryana.
Documents required for Haryana Older Pension Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Proof of identity
- Proof of age
- Residence proof
- Bank passbook
- Pen card
- Income proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online in Haryana Old Age Pension?
- First download the application form ( click here to download the application form )
- Take a print out of the application form and fill all the details mentioned on the form.
- The fully filled application form should be signed by the authorized authority (Sarpanch / MC / Numberdar).
- Scan fully filled and signed applications (file size should be up to 1 MB in PDF format.
- Before applying online, also scan the personal identification documents like Aadhaar card, Haryana residence certificate etc. (File size should be up to 1 MB in PDF format.)
- Create login ID on simple website https://saralharyana.gov.in/ .
- After successfully login, click on apply for services.
- Search for civil registration and fill the civil registration form with the required parameters and get the CIRD ID.
- After registration in CIDR, search for “Department Social Justice and Empowerment” and select services like Old Age Respect Allowance. )
- To fill the pension form, enter CIDR ID, applicant name and Aadhaar number and click search.
- Fill the online pension form and upload all the required scanned documents like Haryana Residence Certificate, Pension Form etc.
- For future reference you get a simple ID and print the filled in form online.
- Applicant should ensure to submit the filled application form in the block or DSWO offices.
Old age Pension apply process through CSC center
- First go to your nearest public service center.
- Now you have to inform the CSC Operator (VLE) to apply under the Old Age Pension Scheme.
- After this, you will have to provide all the important info to the CSC operator.
- Now your application form will be filled by the CSC operator in this Old age pension scheme.
- You will have to provide all the information to the CSC VLE whatever they ask for from you.
- After filling the form, the operator will provide you with a reference number.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully.
- You can check the status of your application through the reference number.
Haryana vridha pension Check Status
Candidates can now track the old age pension beneficiary details through the process given below: –
- Visit the official website of Haryana Pension Portal https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on ” View Pension from Aadhaar / Pension ID / Account Number “
- Now a new window titled “View Beneficiary Pension Details Track Beneficiary Pension Details” will open.
- Here candidates can track the details of old age pension beneficiaries through Pension ID / Account Number / Aadhaar Number. In all these cases, the candidates have to enter the “Captcha Code”.
- Finally, the candidates can click on the ” View Details / View Details ” button to display the old pension beneficiary status .
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme List 2021
- Go to the official website https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the link “View List of Beneficiaries / View List of Beneficiaries”
- In a new window, the list of beneficiaries of Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana 2021 will appear in front of you.
- Now to see the beneficiary list, enter the details of district, block, municipality, village etc.
- As soon as you fill in the details and submit, then later, the candidate’s name, ID, Aadhaar number, pension amount will be displayed on the screen. Finally, by pressing “Ctrl + F” to search for your name in the list of candidate beneficiaries.