Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra 2022 | Mahabhulekh 7/12 | maha Bhulekh | bhu naksha maharashtra | 7/12 Utara in Marathi online | digital 7/12 Mahabhumi | महा भूमि अभिलेख 7 12 ऑनलाइन चेक 2022
The Maharashtra government has now made the government’s official website bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in live under the Bhumi Abhilekh or Mahabhulekh for people to access their land records. bhumi abhilekh 7 12 Utara is an online web portal through which people of the state can access their land records. For all districts and all areas of the state Maha Bhumi Abhilekh 7/12 Utara is available in Marathi Online website.
You can easily view the land records of all divisions of Amravati, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nagpur, Nashik, and Pune through the Maharashtra government’s land records portal.
महत्वाची सूचना: जर आपण पाहिलेल्या ऑनलाईन ७ /१२ मधील माहितीमध्ये व हस्तलिखित ७/१२ मधील माहिती मध्ये , जसे ७/१२ चे एकूण क्षेत्र , क्षेत्राचे एकक , खातेदाराचे नाव, खातेदाराचे क्षेत्र या मध्ये चूक अथवा तफावत आढळून आल्यास आपण अशा दुरुस्तीसाठी ऑनलाईन पद्धातीने तलाठी यांचेकडे ई हक्क प्रणाली द्वारे अर्ज पाठवू शकता . त्यासाठी कृपया https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in ही लिंक वापरून Mutation ७/१२ या पर्यायामध्ये दर्शवलेल्या माहिती नुसार आपले रजिस्ट्रेशन व लॉगीन करून जुना हस्तलिखित ७/१२ ऑनलाईन अर्जासोबत अपलोड (Upload) करावा
Maharashtra Bhulekh – Mahabhumi Abhilekh 7/12
Maha Bhoomi Records 7 12 or Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekha (7/12 North in Marathi) official website bhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in is now functional for accessing land records. Online 7/12 Utara Mahhumi abhilekh is an online portal where people can access land records online. Mahabhulekh Satbara (7/12) from Solapur, Pune and other regions is available in the Marathi language on the online website.
People can now check their land map by following the steps mentioned in this article below. Here we will provide you complete details of Mahabhulekh’s official website, 7/12 (Satbara) extracts, such as obtaining documents like 8A (८A) and property sheet. You can also download a digitally signed satbara card from digital satbara portal
Mahabhulekh Website To Bhulekh [Update]
Friends, if you are having any problem in reaching the official website of Maharashtra bhumi Abhilekh mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in, as if the website is not opening, then we tell you the reason here. The Maharashtra government has changed the name of the state’s bhumi abhilekh website mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in, due to which you are unable to access the old website, the government has presented a new website for the state Bhulekh
Whose new URL is bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in Now through this redressal you can get the details related to your land, which we are going to tell you below? You can easily check the land records of bhumi abhilekh pune, Satara and all other areas on the new website of the government because you are very easy, we are going to tell you to step by step process about it below so that you can easily access your land. Check the details
Maha Bhulekh Highlights
|Service Name||Maha Bhumi Abhilekh 7/12|
|Operated by||Land Records Office|
|Portal for||7/12 extract and 8A extract online to citizens|
|Area Covered||Pune, Konkan, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati And Aurangabad|
Maha Bhumi Abhilekh Online Check
If you want to get all the details of your land details through this government portal, then below is the complete procedure to check the land records in Maharashtra :
- To check Maharashtra land records, first go to the website bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- Now on the home page of the website, you have to choose your section under the section “विना स्वाक्षरीत ७/१२ व ८ अ पाहण्यासाठी”
- Under the Department section, you have to select one from Amravati, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune and click on the “Go” button.
- Now you will be redirected to whatever department you have selected through a new page.
- Now you select one such option in 7/12 utara, 8A and after that select your district, taluka, village.
- After this, fill all the information sought and click on the “शोधा (Search)” button
- After this, your mobile number will be asked, after filling it, you will also have to fill a captcha code. After filling the captcha code, you have to click on the button “Verify Captcha To View 7/12”
- After filling all the information sought, you will be able to easily check your land records.
Note- To get your land details more easily through the Mahabhulekh portal, you can directly reach your chosen department by clicking on your district available in the Maharashtra map given on the home page.
Digitally Signed 7/12, 8A and Property Card Online Download
If any of you want to download Digital Satwara 8A and Property Card, then to download digitally signed 7/12, 8A and Property Card you have to go to the digitalsatbara official website of Mahabhulekh Portal, to know the whole process of downloading So you can follow the steps given below:
Step 1. To download DIGITALLY SIGNED 7/12, 8A AND PROPERTY CARD first of all visit the DOWNLOAD FACILITY link given below https://digitalsatbara.mahabhumi.gov.in/dslr
Step 2. If you are already registered on the portal, enter your login ID, password and captcha and click on the “Login” button, after which you will be taken to the download facility. If you are not registered, click on the link “New User Registration” .
Step 3. As soon as you click on the new registration button, a new registration form will open in front of you, which you have to fill correctly.
Step 4. In the next step, you have to recharge your account and then select the search criteria like district, village etc. and then you will be able to download your digital Satbara (7/12) or 8A and property card.
Step 5. After recharging the account, you can also check your payment status, for this you can click on the “Check Payment Status” button on the home page or you can also go to the direct link given below https: //digitalsatbara.mahabhumi.gov.in/DSLR/Login/doubleverificationFromSBI
Note– डिजिटल स्वाक्षरीत ७/१२, ८अ आणि प्रॉपर्टी कार्ड सर्व शासकीय व कायदेशीर बाबींसाठी वापरता येईल
bhumi abhilekh 7 12 utara (Satbara) 2022
bhumi abhilekh 7 12 utara is a land register that is operated by the state of Maharashtra. Important features of bhumi abhilekh 7/12 utara are as follows: –
- Information on the owner of the land, the name of the farmer, the area of the land, the type of cultivation, the crop sown during the previous farming season is provided through the Mahabhulekh portal.
- Information about loans given to farmers by government institutions can also be obtained through Satbara such as loans given to owners or farmers.
- This document provides proof of ownership of the land that it represents. In rural areas, people can establish ownership of a special plot of loan on the basis of 7/12 extracts as it is a “Record of Land Rights”.
- The type of land and all information related to the land are compiled in Satwara.
Mahabhulekh – bhumi abhilekh Portal Benefits
There are some important benefits of e bhumi abhilekh of Maharashtra State Government, which can be easily availed by all the citizens of the state. All these benefits are as follows:
- Through the bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in portal, anyone can now view land details from their mobile or computer.
- This process of viewing land details is very simple and safe, for this you do not need to give any Fee anywhere.
- You can remove the details of the land yourself through the portal
- You no longer need to visit the government offices to get the details of the land
- This entire process to get land details is online, which will save a lot of time.