mukhyamantri parivar samridhi yojana registration | Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Application Online 2022 | CM parivar samridhi yojana 2021-22 | haryana parivar samridhi scheme apply online | Haryana MMPSY
Haryana Government has started Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (mmpsy yojana) The benefits of all schemes like KMDY), PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana (PMLVMY), PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) etc. will be provided. You can apply through online civil cm-psy.haryana.gov.in State and Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Form Application Yojana Online can fill
CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana 2022
Haryana State Government will launch this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana to ensure social security to every eligible family. This social security will be provided to the people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance and pension benefits.
About 15 to 20 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 6,000 per year as financial assistance to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Due to Coronavirus, all those poor people whose name does not appear in any scheme list run by the State Government or Government of India, then they can register in this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana and on the helpline number to get more information. You can call on 1100.
MMPSY Scheme Registration Start
There is good news for all the people of the state who are thinking of applying online under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. If you go, you will also be shown the notice of registration start.
So now you can easily apply online for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, you can fill the online application form by yourself or by visiting the nearest CSC, SARAL center, you can also follow the procedure given below to apply.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Registration Online
|Scheme||Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Scheme type||pension scheme|
|premium amount||55-200 per month|
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Application Online
If any person of Haryana state wants to apply in this family prosperity scheme of the government, then he should complete the following process:
- To apply, first of all visit the official website https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on “Operator Login” button available on the website if you do not have csc login then go to apply online link
- After this fill your CSC ID in the next box
- After that read the necessary guidelines mentioned to apply
- If you want to know family details then search family details if family details are not present then fill the form to create family id and click on button
- After this fill the application form of Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- After filling the application form correctly, click on the submit button and submit your application and follow the given guidelines
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration Form
To get the benefit of the scheme the head of the eligible family has to fill a simple form and provide some basic details of the family members like landholding and income of the family and occupation of the family members etc. and select the relevant social Like security options for different family members etc.
The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on the MMPSY web portal. The process of applying Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana MMPSY can be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Seva Kendras, and Common Service Center (CSC) also.
At present, there is no option to apply online on the portal, for this you will have to fill the offline form and submit it at the public service centers or in the government department of the district, but the government can soon start the registration process on the online portal.
Pension Scheme under Parivar Samridhi Scheme
Under the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana of Haryana Government, the beneficiary will be entitled to pension under any of the following three pension schemes administered by the Central Government, that is, the person will also get the benefit of any one of the following schemes of the Central Government:-
1. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
2. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojana
3. Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana
MMPSY Scheme Coronavirus Assistance
Haryana Government is providing financial assistance of Rs.4,000 per family under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana for the registered beneficiaries of the scheme.
More than 12 lakh families registered under the MPSY scheme are the beneficiaries of this financial assistance. The scheme is being operated through the coordination of both the state government or the central government so that the citizens of the state can face any kind of financial crisis.
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Benefits
The Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana of the government is very important, which will benefit all the people of the state, who are already not able to take advantage of any other scheme, some of these important benefits are as follows:
- Under this scheme each family will be entitled to INR 6,000 per year.
- Out of the above, a premium of INR 330 per annum will be paid under life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) for all eligible members in the age group of 18-50 years.
- All eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-70 years will be paid Rs 12 per annum on the amount of accident insurance under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- If applicable, eligible farmer families will be paid the amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
Haryana Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Premium Chart
The amount any worker has to make monthly contributions is based on age and has to be received by the age of 60 (see pension chart below). The same contribution will be made in the MMPSY scheme of individuals every month.
|Sr.No.||Enrollment age of the beneficiary||beneficiary contribution to be paid by the government||Sr.No.||Beneficiary Enrollment Age|
beneficiary contribution to be paid by the government
Parivar Samridhi Yojana Purpose
The objective of this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana of the state government is to provide social and financial security to the eligible individual families of the state in terms of life / accidental insurance cover, pension benefits etc.
This Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) is open only to join the following families residing in the state of Haryana:
(1) Families whose income is Rs 15,000 per month or Rs 1,80,000 per year and the total land of the family is up to 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
(2) And this scheme will include outside families who have Family ID IE Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) number.
- Aadhar Card
- identity proof
- proof of residence
- income proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
MPSY Scheme FAQ
The official website of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
Application form can be filled through cm-psy.haryana.gov.in portal
Only those who are not already beneficiary of any other pension scheme of the government can apply in this scheme.
Only those families will be included in the scheme whose monthly income is less than ₹ 15000 and who have total land up to 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
The main objective of MMPSY SCHEME is to provide social and financial security to the citizens of the state.