PM Mitra Scheme 2022 is an innovative government initiative to create Textile Park and provide financial assistance. Get the details about this PM Mitra Yojana of the government here!
Cabinet Committee approved 7 Mega Investment Textile Park in PM Mitra Yojana 2022 Check out the components, and benefits of the PM Mitra Scheme, the main objective is to integrate the scattered value chain of textile products Here we show you how to apply in the scheme Get complete information from here on how to get the benefits of the scheme and PM Mitra Yojana Online Apply and Registration and Pradhan Mantri Mitra Scheme implementation process as well as know the login process, eligibility, and benefits of the scheme.
PM Mitra Yojana 2022
On 6 October 2021, the cabinet approved seven new mega textile parks under the Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana. The objective of this new PM Mitra scheme is to create a world-class infrastructure with plug-and-play capabilities that allows significant investment in exports. These parks are part of the government’s ‘Farm to Textile, Factory, Fashion to Foreign’ initiative and will generate 7 lakh direct jobs and 14 lakh indirect jobs under the scheme.
The Cabinet Committee has approved PM Mitra Yojna 2022 to set up seven Mega Textile Parks. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana, the central government has allocated Rs 444.5 crore for the next five years. The objective of this Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana is to establish a “Whole Integrated Textile Processing Zone” across the country.
The Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (PM-MITRA) park will strengthen the existing textile value chain and this scheme has been implemented across the country to promote the textile and manufacturing sector. This article provides the details of the PM Mega Investment Textile Park Scheme. Friends, if you want to take advantage of this scheme, then read the article till the end.
PM Mitra Highlights
|Scheme||PM Mitra Scheme|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Launch Date||6 Oct 2021|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the country|
|Objective||Entire Integrated Textile Processing Zone|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
The objective of PM-MITRA Yojana
The main objective of PM Mitra Yojana is to supply an integrated ecosystem to the textile industry. Through this PM Mitra scheme of the central government, 7 textile parks are to be constructed across the country. From spinning, weaving, processing, dyeing, and printing to fabric manufacturing, the work in these parks is going to end. This scheme will also prove to be effective in helping Indian companies to emerge as global companies.
Through this PM Mitra Scheme, the textile sector will get an integrated ecosystem so that the citizens associated with the textile sector can develop. This PM-MITRA scheme will also be effective in reducing the percentage of the country as 21 lakh jobs will be created through this scheme. Apart from this, foreign investment can also be attracted through this scheme.
Features and Benefits of the PM Mitra Scheme
This scheme of the government aspires to fulfill the vision of building a self-reliant India and place India firmly on the global textile map. Some of the features of PM Mitra Scheme 2022 are as follows:
- 4445 crores will be spent by the government for the scheme.
- The full form of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Mega Textile Integrated Textile and Apparel i.e. PM-MITRA.
- Under this scheme of the Central Government, 7 Integrated Textile Parks will be constructed.
- PM Mitra Park will provide an opportunity to create an integrated textile value chain from spinning, weaving, processing/dyeing, and printing to garment manufacturing at 1 location.
- 1st place integrated textile value chain will reduce the logistics cost of the industry
- With the PM Mitra scheme, work from spinning, weaving, processing, dyeing and printing to the manufacturing of clothes will be done at one place.
- Per Park – Intended to generate 1 lakh direct and 2 lakh indirect jobs
- A total of more than 21 lakh jobs will be created under the scheme.
- Sites for PM MITRA Parks will be selected on the basis of objective criteria through the Challenge Method
- Proposals from State Governments with the ready availability of contiguous and encumbrance-free land parcels of 1,000+ acres along with other textile-related facilities and ecosystems are welcome
Modi Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Aadhar card
- identity proof
- Accommodation quantity
- Income ratio
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- E mail ID
How will the project monitoring be done:
MoT (Ministry of Textiles) will monitor the progress of projects under the scheme from time to time. The Ministry will appoint a Project Management Agency (PMA) which will act as a technical support wing by providing secretarial, managerial, and implementation support to MOT for effective implementation of the scheme.
PM Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (MITRA) facilities list
The central government wants a “Composite Integrated Textile Processing Zone” to be set up around the Mega Investment Textile Park. These newly established Mega Textile Parks will include the following facilities:
- design center
- Research and Development Center
- training facilities
- medical facilities
- accommodation facilities
- inland container terminal
- logistics warehouse
PM Mitra Scheme Registration Form 2022
Those who want to apply under the scheme can easily apply by following the procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department related to the scheme.
- After that click on the Scheme section
- Now many plans will come in front of you
- Here you have to click on PM-MITRA
- Now the information about the scheme will come in front of you
- After this, you have to open the scheme form to apply and fill in all the details asked in the application.
- In the end, you have to check the filled application once again and at the end, you can submit the form to the concerned department.
Note: If the government releases the online link for the new application for the scheme then the new information will be updated here if you want to download the scheme guideline then you can visit the direct link given below.
|PM Mitra Scheme Guideline PDF||Download|
Read Post In Hindi: Click Here
1 thought on “PM Mitra Scheme 2022 Registration Online, Benefits”
thnaks bro for this scheme, i am looking for this info from long time