PM Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana | Youth Parliament Scheme | youth parliament of india | National Youth Parliament Festival 2022 | national youth parliament Yojana Registration
If anyone wants to take advantage of Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana 2022 of the government, then he can apply online in the Youth Parliament Scheme, here we are giving you complete information about this scheme, such as, what is the Youth Parliament Scheme, who is the beneficiary. Key highlights of the scheme, benefits of the scheme, online application process, official website, etc. Therefore, all of you are requested to read this article completely and check the complete process of registration.
National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022
The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, launched the Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana (NYPS) in the year 2019 on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Samvidhan Diwas. Along with the launch of this scheme, the National Youth Parliament Scheme portal nyps.mpa.gov.in has also been launched. Candidates can now register online for the scheme through nyps.mpa.gov.in portal. Various e-training material in the form of tutorials, literature, training videos are available in the NYPS web portal for the e-training and self-learning of the participants.
Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana (NYPS) portal will strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, and tolerate the point of view of others. In addition, this portal will enable the student community to know about the practices and procedures of Parliament. All recognized educational institutions in the country are eligible to participate in the program “National Youth Parliament”.
|Scheme||National Youth Parliament Scheme|
|Launched By||Ramnath Kovind|
|Sponsored by||Central government|
|Beneficiaries||citizens of the country|
Objective of the National Youth Parliament Scheme
The government has dedicated this scheme for the whole country and apart from this, an online portal has also been created by the department so that information related to Parliament can be provided to the youth of the country. The web portal of Youth Parliament aims at strengthening the roots of democracy, inculcating healthy habits of discipline, tolerance towards the point of view of others and enabling the student community to know about the practices and procedures of Parliament.
National Youth Parliament Scheme Features
- All recognized educational organizations in India can participate in the National Youth Parliament Scheme.
- This Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana web-portal (nyps.mpa.gov.in) is the only medium for applying for participation and registration by educational institutions.
- National Youth Parliament Scheme portal will provide e-training module for photo, video, script and self-learning through online mode.
- All the participating students of Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana will get “Certificate of Participation”.
- Upon successful registration, each eligible educational institution can participate in the Youth Parliament meeting in their respective institutions.
Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana Important Dates
The last date to apply online for National Youth Parliament Scheme is 31 July 2022. In addition, new registrations will be resumed for the next event. Following are the main dates of the event:
|Registration||Up to 31st July, 2022|
|Conducting of Youth Parliament Sitting ( Virtual / Physical) and uploading of report, video, photo, etc. on the portal||Up to 31st August 2022|
|Downloading of Certificates||Up to 31st October 2022|
Participation in the Youth Parliament Program
The registration of participants will be done through the Youth Parliament Portal. Schools/Institutes will be able to register themselves through Aadhar certificates as prescribed by the Principal/Head/Registrar/Dean or from time to time. And also all the recognized educational institutions of the country can participate in the ‘Portal Based Youth Parliament Programme’.
National Youth Parliament Scheme Online Registration
- To register first, go to the official Rashtriya Yuva Sansad Yojana Portal nyps.mpa.gov.in
- On the homepage after reaching the nyp portal, click on the “Login” tab present in the header menu bar
- After reaching the login page, click on the “New Registration” button to register the National Youth Parliament Scheme online
- Here participants can apply for “Kishore Sabha (for Schools from 9th to 12th)” and Tarun Sabha (for Colleges and Universities)”.
- Enter the required details correctly and click on the “Submit” button to complete the nyps online registration.
Read in Hindi: Click Here