Udyam Registration Free 2021 | Udyam Registration Form Online | MSME Application Form Apply Online | udyam certificate 2021 | udyam registration portal gov in
Government of India started Register Enterprise with Aadhaar Number, Self Declaration Single Window System, Online MSME Registration can be done without going anywhere from this Udyam Registration Portal of Government, with Udyam Registration Online Portal www.udyamregistration.gov.in, Can register new/existing enterprise, check full details of Aadhar number, self-declaration, check notification, MSME new definition etc.
The Ministry of MSME had notified new norms for the classification of MSMEs on the basis of investment and turnover on 1st June 2020. On 26th June 2020, the Ministry of MSME released a detailed notification giving the MSMEs classification criteria. The notification also clarified about the process of registration and the arrangements made by the Ministry to facilitate the process. The official website has been started at http://www.udyamregistration.gov.in/.
Udyam Registration 2021
Register New Enterprise with Aadhaar Number, Self Declaration Through Udyam Registration Portal of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises On 26 June 2020, the Central Government notified new norms to allow online registration of new enterprises on a self-declaration basis. did. From 1st July 2020, there is no need to upload documents and certificates for Udyam registration.
People can now register a new enterprises online at udyamregistration.gov.in with Aadhar number and self-declaration. The central government has integrated the Udyam registration process with the System of Income Tax and GST . The entered enterprise details can be easily verified on the basis of PAN number or GSTIN details.
Other details can be given on a self-declaration basis without the need to upload or submit any paper. Thus it is a paperless exercise in the true sense. The notification also states that after July 1, an MSME will be known as “Udyam” as the word is closer to the enterprise. Simultaneously, the MSME registration process will be known as Udyam Registration.
UDYAM Certificate Download 2021
Those who have registered on the portal and now want to download their certificate, they can follow the procedure given below, if you have not registered then its process is also available below:
- Official website to download the certificate udyamregistration.gov.in visit
- Now click on the Print Udyam certificate button under the Print / Verify link in the menu of the website
- After this a form will open in front of you
- Here you have to type your registration number and enter mobile number
- Now you OTP Option Choose You also have to choose your mobile
- Finally, you have to verify the otp by clicking on Validate & Generate OTP button and click on submit button, your certificate will appear in front of you which you can print
Register a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
Any person, who intends to set up a micro, small or medium enterprise, can register UDAYAM registration online in UDAYAM registration portal, on the basis of self-declaration with the need to upload documents, papers, certificates or proofs. is.
Upon registration, an enterprise (referred to as “UDYAM” in the Udyam Registration portal) will be assigned a Permanent Identification Number which will be known as “Udyam Registration Number”.
On completion of the registration process an e-certificate, named as “Industry Registration Certificate”, will be issued.
Udyam Registration – For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II
Step 1. First of all visit the official industry registration portal https://udyamregistration.gov.in/.
Step 2. Now click on the link “For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II” on the homepage of the website
Step 3. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the registration form for new enterprise which are not yet registered as MSME will open
Step 4. Here applicants can enter Aadhar Number and Entrepreneur Name which is required for Udyam Registration.
Step 5. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered in the Aadhar card. Validate the mobile number by entering the OTP sent
Step 6. Afterwards, Select the Organization, Enter the PAN Number and Validate the PAN Card and fill the remaining details to complete the Entrepreneurship Registration Process for New Entrepreneurs.
Migrate to Udyam for those already having registration as UAM (Re-Register)
All existing enterprises registered under UAM will re-register on Udyam registration online portal after 1st July 2020. However, existing enterprises registered before 30 June 2020 will be valid only for the period up to 31 March 2021. Below is the complete procedure to register Udyam on Udyam Registration Portal for those who already have registration as UAM:
- To apply again visit the same website https://udyamregistration.gov.in/
- Click on the link “For those already having registration as UAM” available on the homepage.
- On clicking this link, Udyam registration form will open for existing entrepreneurs who already have registration as UAM
- Here applicants can enter their Aadhar number and validate the OTP on mobile/e-mail filled in the application. Accordingly, fill the rest of the application form to complete the apply online process.
micro, small, medium enterprise Classification
An enterprise will be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria:-
(i) a micro enterprise , where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and the turnover does not exceed five crore rupees;
(ii) a small enterprise , where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees and the turnover does not exceed fifty crore rupees; and
(iii) a medium enterprise , where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees and the turnover does not exceed two hundred and fifty crore rupees.
Full system of Facilitation for Registration Process
- For the purpose of this process an enterprise will be known as Udyam and its registration process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’.
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After the process of registration is completed, a certificate will be issued online.
- This certificate will contain a dynamic QR code from which the web page on the Udyam Registration portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- There will be no need for renewal of registration.
- Champions Control Rooms and at DICs Single Window System will help you through the process.
- The registration process is completely free. No one has to pay any cost or fee.
MSME Registration features
- The MSME registration process is completely online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
- There is no need to upload any document or proof to register MSME.
- Aadhar number only will be sufficient for registration.
- PAN and GST related details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be automatically captured from the government data base.
- Our online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN system.
- PAN and GST Number is mandatory from 01.04.2021.
- Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under Ministry of MSME will have to re-register themselves.
- No industry shall register more than one industry. However, any activities including manufacturing or service or both can be specified or combined in one registration.